FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

ICT V Arbroath - matchday thread

Andrew Fraser

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK - cant do my usual thorough and constantly updated matchday thread this evening as I am at work and sites like SKY Live Scores window are blocked to me ! (we cant see anything with Flash/Shockwave  :007:) so this thread will have to do ........

[li]Discuss the game in this very thread right here  :004:[/li]
    [li]Get to the chatroom HERE[/li]
    [li]See the subs / bookings / report - after the game starts - HERE[/li]
    [li]At the game ? - Dont forget to vote in the POLL after the game has ended. HERE
    [/li]
    [li]See the stats etc by choosing today's game from  HERE[/li]

LINEUPS

ICT

Fraser, Tokely, Watt, McCaffrey, McBain, Wilson, Black, Duncan, Cowie, Wyness, Niculae

Subs: McAllister, McDonald, Rankin, Morgan, Rigers.

ARBROATH

Morrison, MacKay, Ferguson, Raeside, Bishop, Tully, Hegarty, Sellars, Watson, Scott, Tosh

Subs: Reilly, Black, Webster, Rennie, Wight

Yeah congrats to them.  Was watching it, they played a well organised game and just stopped Zvezda making chances.  Fair play to them.  And well done to Setanta for calling their opponents Crvena Zvezda.

No main shocks in the CIS so far, except Gretna drawing with Cowdenbeath.

Gretna, Hibs and St Mirren the only SPL teams yet to score.  Hearts only 1 up courtesy of an OG!!!

Out of them three clubs which one has yet to score, are playing at home and are now a goal down :D (Give you a hint, Dargo went there to better his career).

Scotty, can't seem to find out either, sky has the Arbroath sub, but not the Caley one.  Unless he has been booked from the bench?

2-0

Wyness.