FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Welcome Back Singing Section......

MacBandy

Guest loyal_army

EXACTLY!

we need a singing section in the NORTH STAND!! so many more people join in rather than just those that would if it was in the West Stand

:021: Yes i too was very impressed with vocals today  :021:

a much better atmosphere well done to everyone  :clapping03: :clapping03: :clapping03: :clapping03: :clapping03: :clapping03: :clapping03: :clapping03: :clapping03: :clapping03: :clapping03: :clapping03:

Mon the Caley

i was one of them and would encourage all to come and sing and get behind the team in SECTION G . thanks for the positive response guys we do our best and its good to hear some folk saying good things about us rather than moaning  :003: . i agree that the singing section needs to be in the north satnd so the singing spreads to people who dont always sing and go out of there way to do so. we will be based there from now on so come and join us in section G or as near as possible and sing your heart out  :crazy07:

The funny part is that when we do try to increase the atmosphere at the ground we get chucked out. Heard the guy on Jim Traynors radio show and I totally agree with the guy.Was anybody thrown out today? Give my thumbs up to the support of the fans :021: :021: :021:Tried my best to join in aswell! I have more confidence now going into Tuesday. Bring on Gretna!!!

Welcome back, singing section!    Great atmosphere in Section G.    I, for one, have missed you and the comments, crack, singing, today were just great and - incidentally, very little bad language - much less than I will hear when I go into the Main Stand on Tuesday night for the Cup game.

The North Stand is the place to be - true fans! and even the Stewards seemed to be a bit more sensible today.

What an ending to the game - at last three points!!   Now, onwards and upwards (I hope), with Section G making the noise.

See you all again next Saturday.   Thank you, one and all (from another old fart in Section G)(but I do join in with the singing, stamping, clapping, chanting, etc).

I was in the designated singing section, the west stand. There were 10 fans there in total and we had 4 stewards -  the same number as the north and south stands!

Me, Mantis and Naelifts were standing chatting when the game kicked off, so they moved in and got us under control. We caused no further trouble.

Yngwie - Come and join the old farts in Section G, but there are plenty young farts there too. 

BUT, Immortal Howden Ender, please watch the language - Section G is right next to the Family Section and many families are there and also in Section G NOT to hear the bad language such as is heard in the Main Stand.  Lets keep it that way as much as possible, please, but we LOVE the singing section! in the North Stand.  The atmosphere today was Great.

C'mon ICT, onwards and upwards.

didnt hear a whole lot of singing from over in section e. up till denzils leveller the atmosphere was flat, However, after that went in it was class. first time in ages ive felt as if the crowd actually lifted the team and helped fire them on.everyone was desperate to get some points on the board and it showed. well done north stand

Heard the guy on Jim Traynors radio show and I totally agree with the guy.

I was the guy who phoned Jim Traynor.  there was also another listener who texted in calling himself the mantis.  could this have been our very own??

Guest TinCanFan

Does this mean the singing section is well truly dead?  Or should it be renamed the Silent Section?  I'd keep the seats there though for the bigger games.

i was in section G wi th lads and it was far better than the west stand because: 1) we have a roof, which amplifies th noise and 2) it's more likely for other fans to join in. thought we did extremely well today as a vocal support and as far as i see it, the singing section is now section G!! 

Lets face it, the singing section out out in the open with no roof and 5/6 rows was never, never going to work, the only time it will fill is old firm games.

As for the singing section moving...fair enough, but you were all in seats that were not for you, i went to sit in my seat with my mate and found it full of noisy loons.

This did not really bother me, the atmosphere is better with them in the north stand we just moved a bit, however when the old firm or Aberdeen call and our seats will be required back, where are they going to go then?