FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Jobs worths

Fanoffooty

I was sitting very close to events in the North Stand today. The stewards did seem to adopt a more softly softly (and highly selective) approach than their heavy-handed farce against the singing section at the Dunfermline game last season.

I have no clue as to who orchestrated the eviction of Johndo but it all seemed quite vindictive to me. He was causing no harm, nuisance or anything to those around him. Far from it, he was doing his bit to help the atmosphere - and injected a dose of good humour while with us in the ground.

Seems like the unwrapping of sweety papers is the only noise that is likely to be tolerated at TCS!!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He wasn't ejected, he was moved to the Main Stand. He then decided to take the p1ss and borrow someone else's ticket to try and get back into the North Stand. His doing, his downfall. He should have sat on his erse in the Main Stand and enjoyed the rest of the game, but not IHE, he's got to push it 'till he gets chucked out.

Stop sucking up to this egotist.

How about setting up a a poll or petition on this site so that we can express our feelings pro or against the actions of the Club against Johndo today?

That way they will know the mood of the fans.

i was removed along with johndo because we had main stand tickets and not north stand tickets. the stewards weren't being heavy handed today like usual. it was fans who sit around us who seemed to be doing the complaining about sitting in there seats and too much noise. too much noise can you believe that :33:.
How pathetic is that ! there are some very strange people in Inverness , i mean why do they go to the match ??????

a Saturday afternoon at the library would be more suitable for them  >:(

He has been release back into the community and will be tackling the long drive home today.  I'm sure we'll hear from him when he returns home. He'll have had plenty driving time to contemplate the actions of yesterday.  I suspect he will require legal representation and if he gathers witness statements which are similar accounts to what I have heard from people in the area, I suspect he will have a good case.

Like the Lib Dem party they are probably still considering their position.... :023:

You could be right Johnboy.  Truth is we haven't had a chance to discuss it.  We have a meeting tomorrow night and I'm sure it will be on the agenda.

Guest WynessLegend

He wasn't ejected, he was moved to the Main Stand. He then decided to take the p1ss and borrow someone else's ticket to try and get back into the North Stand. His doing, his downfall. He should have sat on his erse in the Main Stand and enjoyed the rest of the game, but not IHE, he's got to push it 'till he gets chucked out.

We seem to be confusing two issues here.

Firstly the stewarding which, whilst not perfect, caused no problems yesterday and certainly did not prevent the good atmosphere in the North stand. To suggest that Stewards are against supporters making "noise" is ridiculous.

Secondly, the eviction of "one" supporter. None of us know the full circumstances but it does appear he was treated fairly and given good opportunity to stay at the match. Whether through alcohol or not he made a mess of things and missed the match.

As I said, a separate issue.

We seem to be confusing two issues here.

Firstly the stewarding which, whilst not perfect, caused no problems yesterday and certainly did not prevent the good atmosphere in the North stand. To suggest that Stewards are against supporters making "noise" is ridiculous.

Secondly, the eviction of "one" supporter. None of us know the full circumstances but it does appear he was treated fairly and given good opportunity to stay at the match. Whether through alcohol or not he made a mess of things and missed the match.

As I said, a separate issue.

While I feel we should be allowed to stand and sing at football the rules of the SPL and the Club are quite clear in that we are not allowed to stand. There has been quite a debate on here recently regarding the heavy handed stewarding and from what I saw yesterday the stewards look to have reigned themselves in a bit the gentleman in the kilt who was ejected was given every opportunity to sit in the Main stand and watch the rest of the match. When he went to the main stand he stood for about 5 minutes chanting at his mates in the North stand, all in good nature and hilariously funny, but from what I was seeing he wanted to get thrown out because I got the impression that no matter how much he got away with he would have pushed the stewards further. I have no problems with anything this gentleman did yesterday in fact that type humour is what football crowds should be about but I just hope that this does not mean the stewards will revert back to their more involved approach because I did feel that they were a lot better than they have been.

Meanwhile down at Chelsea from the weekend  :018:

The derby match versus Fulham will be the first time fans will have the chance to vent their anger at Roman Abramovich about the loss of their manager.

Security in the ground will take away banners if they are viewed as been anti-Ambramovich.

A club insider revealed Chelsea's top brass are braced for a torrent of abuse against the higher management, and offending banners will be taken away under health and safety regulations.

Today on the BBC site Chelsea Fans Bordering Racism in the report "Chelsea supporters were also chanting the name of Mourinho " how on earth is that border racist towards Avram Grant :024:

:029:

Its coming to the day when taking yourself into a stadium will be banned under health and safety  :33:

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Would it be  wrong to suggest taking in banners to the next ICT home game (The Setanta Clash with Aberdeen) to get some Media Coverage over this farce every home game. Some nice banners with "stewards out" and "safety officer out" or is that likley to get them even more wound up and selective in their targeting  :017: :rotflmao:

Meanwhile down at Chelsea from the weekend  :018:

The derby match versus Fulham will be the first time fans will have the chance to vent their anger at Roman Abramovich about the loss of their manager.

Security in the ground will take away banners if they are viewed as been anti-Ambramovich.

A club insider revealed Chelsea's top brass are braced for a torrent of abuse against the higher management, and offending banners will be taken away under health and safety regulations.

Today on the BBC site Chelsea Fans Bordering Racism in the report "Chelsea supporters were also chanting the name of Mourinho " how on earth is that border racist towards Avram Grant :024:

:029:

Its coming to the day when taking yourself into a stadium will be banned under health and safety  :33:

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Would it be  wrong to suggest taking in banners to the next ICT home game (The Setanta Clash with Aberdeen) to get some Media Coverage over this farce every home game. Some nice banners with "stewards out" and "safety officer out" or is that likley to get them even more wound up and selective in their targeting  :017: :rotflmao:

The coverage on BBC and on 'Goals on Sunday' (Sky Sports) gave a good coverage on the Mourinho incident.  I think that if the supporters club declare that they are in favour on the supporters we should organise something for the Aberdeen match, and they should contact Setanta making them aware of the issue and of what we are care.

The stewards at the start of the game were stuck between a rock and a hard place.  A lot of season ticket holders who turn up two minutes before kick off found their seats occupied a few complained and the stewards had no option then than to start checking tickets.

I was in my usual seat on Tuesday night and the atmosphere was great but unfortunately you cant change the rules (or disregard) the rules just like that.  If you buy a season ticket your seat is guaranteed no question. This needs to be sorted out with the supporters before thing get out of hand. Surly theres room in Caley park to accommodate everyone from the "Sweety rustlers" to the guy with the drum and the "Bouncy Bouncy". 

Surly theres room in Caley park to accommodate everyone from the "Sweety rustlers" to the guy with the drum and the "Bouncy Bouncy". 

The club tried that along the A9 with the singing section and managed to **** it up by not putting a roof on it  :33: How many people wanna change there season tickets from a seat in the dry warmth of the north stand for an open section in the wet and cold conditions over the winter when you attempt to stand up the stewards come over and tell you off for it, the club and the stewards need to realise the fans are attending a football match not fecking kindergarten.

I would have to agree that I am a silly old fool and I should have had more sense. I reacted to being wound up. I came in through the Main Stand and made my way to the North Stand - only to be sent back to the Main Stand. The steward involved told me that he had been asked to make life as awkward as possible for me. I sat in the Main Stand and the lad who was sitting with me told me that he had paid in at the North Stand. He gave me his North Stand ticket and I made my way to the North Stand. I was stopped and asked to return to the Main Stand. I then made the mistake of refusing and asked to speak to the police. They advised me to go back to the Main Stand and I said I would rather leave the ground. They then arrested me for being drunk in the stadium. I was hancuffed and put in the cells - but I was released two hours later.

The old fool has learned his lesson - the hard way as ever - and my ego is shattered. I feel ashamed and disgraced but I am also very angry at Mike Smith becos it is clear to me that I was targetted from the word go.

I would have to agree that I am a silly old fool and I should have had more sense. I reacted to being wound up. I came in through the Main Stand and made my way to the North Stand - only to be sent back to the Main Stand. The steward involved told me that he had been asked to make life as awkward as possible for me. I sat in the Main Stand and the lad who was sitting with me told me that he had paid in at the North Stand. He gave me his North Stand ticket and I made my way to the North Stand. I was stopped and asked to return to the Main Stand. I then made the mistake of refusing and asked to speak to the police. They advised me to go back to the Main Stand and I said I would rather leave the ground. They then arrested me for being drunk in the stadium. I was hancuffed and put in the cells - but I was released two hours later.

The old fool has learned his lesson - the hard way as ever - and my ego is shattered. I feel ashamed and disgraced but I am also very angry at Mike Smith becos it is clear to me that I was targetted from the word go.

:bighug:

Bollocks to that Johndo, the simple fact of the matter is it should never have got to the stage it did.  Had you not been turfed out for that then they would have found some other excuse - you know that, I know that and the people responsible know that.  As I said already, the only thing you were guilty of was not sitting on your hands and keeping silent for the entire match and as far as I am concerned you are not the one who should be feeling ashamed and disgraced.

I'm sure its not the first time you've been in the cells and it won't be the last!!!  :001:

Seriously though, you're being bullied and it can't go on. No way should stewards be told to look out for you and make it as awkward as possible for you, thats a total disgrace!  :008: :008: :008: