FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

9th?

Hamish

A win today and we're probably into 9th place... assuming Aberdeen draw or home win with St Mirren, Hearts home win with Falkirk and Celtic away win with Gretna. All eminently possible but, given the vagaries of football, likely nonsense!

We have been playing good stuff Hamish so if results go as planned we could step up a place or two.

<<moderators hat on now>>

donmac don't be petulant please, if you have a problem with Gringo's post pm him, keep the arguement off thread.

Of course its very possible Gringo.....what a stupid post.

Here's 5 stupid posts for you:

Is that single finger display deemed appropriate behaviour for a senior moderator?

Not "patently obvious" Scotty.

Thank goodness for that... the last thing we want is another Scotty "War and Peace" post!

Who's expecting you to keep your mouth shut?  I am just as much affected by this annoying postal strike as anybody else, you silly boy!

Of course its very possible Gringo.....what a stupid post.

The above are your last 5 posts, in fact.

So, donmac, what exactly are you bringing to the table here? Feck all but mindless bile it seems. Do you have an opinoin on anything regarding football and ICT?

Guest donmac298

Caley... seeing you are so good at throwing abuse, would you like to meet me at my local boxing club and we will see how brave you are between the ropes.  It will be done in the name of sport.

You're on the wrong website for that kind of thing, this is the ICT forum on an ICT website.

Anyway, we didn't make 9th so I'm closing this thread, but we can hopefully get back to discussing our progress up the table as the next league match approaches.