FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Scotland v Ukraine - thank you BBC

Wanderer

BBC Scotland not available...Radio 5 not available....Radio Nan Gaidleadh not available...Sky online updates hardly providing an atmosphere...

World Service doing their best to provide UK listeners with info by providing commentary on the non-event of Engerland v Someeasteurpeanrepublic....

Pants!

Any input here welcome!

I started out by being informed that my site username is non-existent,

After I had brought my raised eyebrows back down into position and closed my dropping jaw I tried to reply to your post.Well I posted  here from vancouver in Western Canada but the post never registered. Oh Dearie, dearie!

Then I cheered up when I saw we were 2-1 up ---that is unbelievable.

Try BBC Sports--they have a videoprinter that updates every two minutes.And I have already seen a photo of Kenny Miller turning away from the firts goal in joyous mood accessed from one of their links. If you are as flexible as rubber man and can afford to spend enough desperate time trolling through all their myriad of links on BBC Sports you can usually find something .

Cheers

S.P. :angel:

Totally awful I agree.

ulp.

Now I have tried to advise that Scotland are 3 up. But this post has never materialised on the thread.

I am a bit flummoxed by the problems with these posts.

And it is telling me that instead of accepting the post and simply embedding it on the thread  I should maybe review mine again  since another posting has been registered.

Like....why? And how do I review it if it won't accept it??????

Well done Scotland.  :021:

The French 'proper' football team didn't do you many favours either by hitting six and improving their goal differance. I hope you get your four points from the last two games as I can't see either France or Italy dropping any in their ties.

Well done Harry, I'll have a Guinness in the Innes.

Had a good twelve hour shift yesterday, great performance, even some showboating thrown in and topped off by taking in some Bad Piggy in The Room.

:drinking09: :football01: :music05:

Can you guys in far flung places not find a friendly UK proxy to use?

cant speak for Wanderer and the other difficulties he may face from his government in getting the BBC on his PC, but in my case, you find that the BBC is very very good in detecting your correct IP address. I have yet to find a proxy that works ..... bear in mind that BBC doesnt use a simple http proxy, it streams its audio and video using rtsp (real time streaming protocol) and I have yet to come across a reliable UK based proxy for that protocol that actually works .

..... getting to the stage where I am thinking of using international dialup to BT or something like that

About a year ago I thought about trying to find a proxy since I had read about it.

However I did not really know or understand what it meant or how it worked or how to contact one so I just quit thinking about it.

I am sure if Scotty can be more successful we all will be the first to hear about it.. :016: