FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Booing of McAllister

Guest TinCanFan

Guest TinCanFan

Once again at Caley Stadium Rory McAllister comes on and once again he is booed and jeered.  This is a younger player and however good or bad he may be, should be given support by all the fans of ICT.  Sadly, once again these "fans" had the nerve to boo McAllister.  These morons are not fans and should never take their stupid opinions to Caley Stadium ever again.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TinCanFan

And let me add that for once a feel as bad as a defeat for RM and feel ashamed that I am a fan of a club that have some fans who are complete pigs.

Why boo your own players? especially youth players who are learning their trade! It beggars believe!!

Rory aint gonna get better by booing him and yes he isn't the best player at the club but i'm sure he tries otherwise the management would release him. Give him a break!

I'll never say im ashamed to support the club because of some narrow minded retardations! But these idiots dont half peev me off. grrrr!

Guest WynessLegend

Agreed - and the same could be said for those who booed Michael Fraser - also a young player - who kept a clean sheet today thanks to some excellent handling....   

Michael was booed only after he flicked the V's at the home support for a slight murmur of disapproval at an appalling kickout.

He thoroughly deserved to be booed - and should be made to apologise to the support.

(I must have missed the excellent handling bit).

Guest TinCanFan

he isn't as good as other strikers at the club, i think he should be on loan to elgin or county or someone,he looks to inexperienced at 1st team level

That is still no reason to boo him.

Guest WynessLegend

It's never a good idea to boo any player from the Team you support.

But ....... if you MUST boo someone, then McAllister is probably an excellent choice.

Guest TinCanFan

It's never a good idea to boo any player from the Team you support.

But ....... if you MUST boo someone, then McAllister is probably an excellent choice.

:017:

Michael was booed only after he flicked the V's at the home support for a slight murmur of disapproval at an appalling kickout.

He thoroughly deserved to be booed - and should be made to apologise to the support.

Totally agree with that. Giving the Vs to your customers (who pay your salary) is indefensible. Guess what would happen to most of us if we did that in our work?  :sillywave:

Agreed - and the same could be said for those who booed Michael Fraser - also a young player - who kept a clean sheet today thanks to some excellent handling....   

(I must have missed the excellent handling bit).

You're supposed to boo the opposition's keeper... not your own guy....

Fraser's handling today was excellent - Did you not notice the fact he kept a clean sheet and that we won the feckin game....

Or did you only notice him giving the boo boys no more than they feckin deserved.

How wonderful it must be for a young guy to get boo-ed every time he turns up for work.  Must do his self-esteem the world of good really.  So flicked the v's at you, if that's the worst thing that ever happens to you, you'll be very luck - get over it for goodness' sake and get on with supporting the whole team.  Ridiculous behavour from the 'fans'.

SP tries to keep a calm sough (Charles--did I spell that richt?) and a twinkle in his periwinkle at most times but booing Rory really gets my goat and it is quite pathetic.

I'll bet he always shows up at training on time,  works hard and tries his best . And since he is a very tall young man I am sure it is not easy for him to get into a very speedy momentum  at the drop of a hat.

If this misguided lot of probably young so-called fans want to boo anyone then  target the Manager who selects him  with emails instead and express your opinion that way but get some sense and let Rory develop at his own pace. What a no-brainer..pshaw! :029: