FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Booing of McAllister

Guest TinCanFan

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure some of these "fans" are members on here.  So, come on, stick up for yourselves or are you big boys running scared?

i'm 1 of those boys. rory's utter gash n should know how we feel, i n the rest of us pay his wages 4 petes sake and if he's not performin then i think i hav th right to boo him if i want.

u wonder th othr week why our support is gash tincanfan?? its cz o politically correct people like you!!!!!!!!

also all of those who say i'm not a real fan GTF!!!!!!! ive bn goin since we were at telford street n followed caley through thick and thin way more than alot of our othr fans who only jst startd goin since we joined th SPL.

also maself and the rest of section G aint happy bout those callin us retards, demented, pigs. who are th 1s trying to create an atmosphere at a ****ty home ground?? yeee its always us!!!!

not real fans  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: its unbelievable wat gimps we hav as a support!!!!!

I'm sure some of these "fans" are members on here.  So, come on, stick up for yourselves or are you big boys running scared?

i'm 1 of those boys you little tink. rory's utter gash n should know how we feel, i n the rest of us pay his wages 4 petes sake and if he's not performin then i think i hav th right to boo him if i want.

u wonder th othr week why our support is gash tincanfan?? its cz o politically correct ******s like you!!!!!!!!

also all of those who say i'm not a real fan GTF!!!!!!! ive bn goin since we were at telford street n followed caley through thick and thin way more than alot of our othr fans who only jst startd goin since we joined th SPL.

not real fans  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: its unbelievable wat gimps we hav as a support!!!!!

I just dont get the mentality of some folk  >:(

mate i just don't get how some of our support think we're not real fans :017: :017:

people in the main stand moan about our players all the time n give them a shallacking when theyre not performing, and they never get called pigs and not real fans. however if u boo 1 player thats over the limit somehow, i don't get it!!

mate i just don't get how some of our support think we're not real fans :017: :017:

people in the main stand moan about our players all the time n give them a shallacking when theyre not performing, and they never get called pigs and not real fans. however if u boo 1 player thats over the limit somehow, i don't get it!!

I think there's a  difference in Moaning when players arent performing well to downright taking the **** as in 

"You're SH*** AHHHHHHHH "

hasnt it occured to you  comments in chorus like that might knock players  confidence , & to top it all for the team you CLAIM to support !!! what a joke

The group of fans "under the microscope" at the minute are the exact same ones many of us supported when they were asking for a singing section, were getting heavy handed treatment by the stewards etc...but you really have to get rid of this "victim mentality" and start to accept responsibility for your own actions.

Whether you believe you were right or wrong is of little consequence...the fact is, many people thought you overstepped the mark and you need to decide how you are going to handle that.  You can take the points on board and make a mature and responsible decision on whether or not it really was a wise idea, or you can totally ignore what people are saying and carry on regardless...just don't forget that actions have consequences and you can only go around p!ssing people off for long before someone will decide enough is enough and move to act against you.  Also keep in mind that many of these people are the ones who backed you before...and they may just decide that the next time you come under the kosh that your not worth sticking up for.

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: We really have made it to the big time, the "real" fans are complaining about the "boo" boys. Next time we lose I can see the mighty Brew standing in front of the camera complaining about a section of the the support ruining the confidence of the team and putting our results in jeopardy it should go something like this.

"Eh well you see, eh, erm these so called eh, erm, eh fans every week er pay their money erm eh and think they can sit there and eh erm not sing, not erm chant all they do is eh, uhm tut at the players. Mehbes they ehm shud shout andgive the erm crappy players pelters und we'd eh uhm get a result."

Oh fer fecks sake - football clubs are full of all sorts - the grumpy old sweetie rustlers; the righteous than thou do gooders; the average man on the street; the loud mouths and the intoverted clappers and the yoof who are full of motivation and overindugence - etc., etc.,

But at the end of the day we are all comrades in arms united by our love of ICT - The reason that we are at odds with each other is that we are a club going badly astray and we all have our theories - but will we kep on going - course we feckin will.

And I say it all in Moderation.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: Cloak,Cloak.  :011:

come on get a grip!

i really cant see why anyone is bothered about the singing section booing rory mcallister! i mean lets face it is anyone on here happy that they keep putting him in the match squad when we have dean macdonald there? granted we didnt have dean macdonald and could understand why he was in the squad then but come on lets be realistic!!! we should be going out there to win games not too give the squad a morale booster!. Rory seems more interested in the player who is challenging him and not the ball! sure maybe he is lacking expierence but ICT is not the place to gain it! if we loan him to county or even clach then i am sure he will be better suited and wont be lacking in confidence!  so i think its time that people on here who are moaning about the singing section shud either get behind thier team and sing or stfu!!

come on get a grip!

are the ones who were slating the small section of the support happy that rory plays when we have better and more expierence? probably not. he seems more interested in the player who is challenging him and not the ball! sure maybe he is lacking expierence but ICT is not the place to gain it! if we do loan him to county or even clach then i am sure he will be better suited and wont be lacking in confidence!  so i think its time that people on here who are moaning shud either get behind thier team or stfu!!

I truly think those guys who make the most noise are 100% behind the team, why should they STFU? Why should people not be allowed to voice concern at the way our club is being run sure it may be harming the confidence of some players but in reality it is the job of the management to protect these players.

If players are lacking confidence and are still being played then the manager has to drop them, it does not matter how much skill these players have if they cannot bring it out on the park,if it did then we would surely sign the keepy up guy who pisses about before some matches, a decent manager would know these things.

Instead of shutting up these loud boisterous fans should be protesting at the end of matches, we should be banding together to make sure the club move forward. Over the years I have invested thousands between buying merchandise, tickets and season books I don't want to think that the board are wasting that cash just so that they can employ their golfing partners.

Oh fer fecks sake - football clubs are full of all sorts - the grumpy old sweetie rustlers; the righteous than thou do gooders; the average man on the street; the loud mouths and the intoverted clappers and the yoof who are full of motivation and overindugence - etc., etc.,

But at the end of the day we are all comrades in arms united by our love of ICT - The reason that we are at odds with each other is that we are a club going badly astray and we all have our theories - but will we kep on going - course we feckin will.

And I say it all in Moderation.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: Cloak,Cloak.  :011:

Does that yellow dot under your name indicate that your klingon cloaking device is working? Posters set to stun :alien03:

i'm 1 of those boys you little tink. rory's utter gash n should know how we feel, i n the rest of us pay his wages 4 petes sake and if he's not performin then i think i hav th right to boo him if i want.

u wonder th othr week why our support is gash tincanfan?? its cz o politically correct ******s like you!!!!!!!!

also maself and the rest of section G aint happy bout those callin us retards, demented, pigs. who are th 1s trying to create an atmosphere at a ****ty home ground?? yeee its always us!!!! btw tincanfan u'll be gettin pelters from us against hibs!!!!

laugh.gif

so i think its time that people on here who are moaning shud either get behind thier team or stfu!!

Right so you want the moaners on here to shut up but you must be aware that the ones at the game who were booing MacAllister and Fraser were also, technically, moaning? Maybe you should follow your own advice.

so i think its time that people on here who are moaning shud either get behind thier team or stfu!!

Right so you want the moaners on here to shut up but you must be aware that the ones at the game who were booing MacAllister and Fraser were also, technically, moaning? Maybe you should follow your own advice.

The lad has been out for a while. Since he last played he has got fully fit, the management of the club has changed, and who knows how his training (or confidence) has changed .....

Whilst I tend to agree with those who say he isnt up to standard yet and should maybe go on loan, lets look at a few things ....

1. He was on the bench as an U21 player (instead of an ill Deano). We had to name 3 so he is a logical choice.

2. He was booed BEFORE he even got on the park. If he was brought on in Brew's favourite 79th minute, he may have had enough time to do badly, but even then, how would the boo boys know this beforehand?

3. He only came on in the 90th minute. For once, Brew had the luxury of making a time wasting substitution. To this end, McAllister did everything that was asked of him ... ie. wandered onto the park in the last minute of time and chewed up the clock a wee bit. He wasnt expected to run on, grab the ball and score a 30 second hat trick.

As for Mikey .... by all accounts he was getting a few comments and reacted to them and then the song started .... I have only one word for that, and it applies to both the player and the 'fans' ... infantile. However, in the players case, I can at least sympathise with him. He is doing his best, and still people who call themselves supporters of the club are giving him a hard time for a wayward kick .... if you are getting constantly heckled would you not react ? I know that I do !!

Booing our own players is nothing new but it still infuriates me, especially with the younger players who need the backing of the fans to get and maintain their confidence. We saw it happen to Barry Robson and he couldnt get his *** out of Inverness quickly enough, we saw it happen to Paul Ritchie who was setting up a large portion of Wyness' goals but at the time not scoring many of his own, and we saw it happen to others along the way ... it has never been productive.

Booing our own players is nothing new but it still infuriates me, especially with the younger players who need the backing of the fans to get and maintain their confidence. We saw it happen to Barry Robson and he couldnt get his *** out of Inverness quickly enough, we saw it happen to Paul Ritchie who was setting up a large portion of Wyness' goals but at the time not scoring many of his own, and we saw it happen to others along the way ... it has never been productive.

Good post, especially this bit.  Paul Ritchie = goal machine, yet some people hated him!  Madness.

Guest TinCanFan

The lad has been out for a while. Since he last played he has got fully fit, t

I may be wrong but when he came on he still looked like that he was hobbling around a little bit and was maybe put on the bench, like Brewster and Duff to make up the numbers.

, we saw it happen to Paul Ritchie who was setting up a large portion of Wyness' goals but at the time not scoring many of his own, and we saw it happen to others along the way ... it has never been productive.

And you could say the same for Niculae this season.

What i mean is moaning on this site! you cant expect the young lads to go to the game and make noise because thats just not fair. sure i wasnt at the game but they are trying to get behind thier team but when the so-called-manager plays players who, quite frankly arent upto the job then they are entitled to boo them! why give the players the impression that they are good when realistically they cannot perform at this level! maybe it aint a confidence thing with the lad but why keep playing him if he struggles, which im sure you will agree to, doesnt help thier morale at all! as i said in my earlier post he would be better going into a lower division and building his confidence that way instead of how it is being done just now coz that cant be helping!

So what you are saying is that it's not okay to moan on this site but it's perfectly okay to moan at the game in the form of booing our own players when warming up and saying our keeper is shit? **** of an odd way to "get behind their team". Surely getting behind them would be cheering them on in spite of their apparent lack of ability.

The players in question will boost their morale a lot more by playing and giving it a good go than if they are given pelters from the stands. That certainly will not help their morale.

I don't think Dean MacDonald is overly special yet there is a stalker like obsession regarding him from the same lot who booed Fraser.

Paul Ritchie = goal machine, yet some people hated him!  Madness.

That's because Paul Ritchie was lazy and never ran about like a headless chicken chasing lost causes!

Oh wait, he is a striker and scored hat tricks every 2nd game which is what he is paid to do. I know what player I would rather have in the team.

Guest TinCanFan

I don't think Dean MacDonald is overly special yet there is a stalker like obsession regarding him from the same lot who booed Fraser.

Personally, I don't think Dean McDonald is as good as McAllister.

Personally, I don't think Dean McDonald is as good as McAllister.

It would be nice to find out though !! He's been banging them in for the reserves (not that this always translates to first team) and I think last weekend would have been a perfect chance for him to come on as a sub for a decent length of time but he goes and gets sick !!! The boy must be gutted.

Guest TinCanFan

These long balls down the pitch won't help his rather short frame when he plays.  It would be better if they played it along the ground to him so we can finally see what he can really do.