FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Booing of McAllister

Guest TinCanFan

I'm sure some of these "fans" are members on here.  So, come on, stick up for yourselves or are you big boys running scared?

I am one of these "pigs" :011:

And I ain't running scared :sillywave:

I joined in with the "You're sh1t, argh!"  towards Fraser for 3 reasons: 1. His previous kick was absolute gash

2. He flicked the V's!

3. It is actually quite funny (clearly not aggressive/serious but still gets the point across)

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely disgraceful those morons booing Michael & Rory in fact there's been people ejected for less !

I reckon these ar*e holes are probably old firm supporters who just came along cos they had nothing better to do

STEWARDS get your act together , its tw@ts like these who should be getting chucked out

ps I saw a wee dog being ejected today , what was his crime ? STANDING

ICT34, well done for not hiding behind the screen, but boonigging Rory................just because he is Rory. or boonigging Mikey is not cool, I slagged Rankin today..................but also gave him his due...........swings and roundabouts.

Guest Glen Mhor

booing rory or fraser or any of our own players is a disgrace. absolute morons

the same guys who hero worship macdonald whose hardly kicked a ball for us :sillywave:

nobody's laughing you little twats

Hero worship Dean Macdonald ? Heard it all now.

Guest ICT CGS

probably old firm supporters who just came along cos they had nothing better to do

Yep,old firm supporters even though ICT 34 clearly stated that the majority,myself included,have been season ticket holders for 7 years now! Yeah,nothing better to do,why we go to most away games. Lets be honest,the fact that such a minority was heard today shows how poor caleys support is! The Fraser chant was not meant to be offensive,it was a joke,I'd far rather him in than zibi. Rory is not caley standard,i dont think booing him is the right thing to do,but he has to move on. Everyone is being far too over the top about this. Caley on up,calm down,Deano takes time to speak to us,pose for photos whatever,so yeah we do see him as being pretty awesome and little twats,think you should calm down :004:

Booing of Club players is a no-no and abuse is similar - please, stop now - the jokes are good, the comments are funny, but abuse and booing of your team players is NOT clever, NOT acceptable and those doing so cannot call themselves real fans of ICT and its players.

OK, we all have a moan, and a groan, about Rory, or Michael, or whoever, but we don't have to shout it at them, for goodness sake.  When they make a mistake, they know it, without umpteen emphasising the fact.

These supporters must remember that players are young persons, just like themselves, but trying to do their best in the limelight of SPL football.  Probably many of these supporters can only dream of being in the realm of football and maybe a degree of "wish I was playing in the SPL and making some money" is leading to such comments.  Dream on, boys! and shut up!

Support is ENCOURAGE, not discourage.  Please try to remember that.

probably old firm supporters who just came along cos they had nothing better to do

Yep,old firm supporters even though ICT 34 clearly stated that the majority,myself included,have been season ticket holders for 7 years now! Yeah,nothing better to do,why we go to most away games.

So do you think that because you go to away games that gives you the right to boo and shout abuse at our players?

I think Rory is utterly sh1t and shouldn't be anywhere near our first team, but nobody should boo any player who is simply doing his best.

He was drafted in to help because Bayne is suspended and Brewster and MacDonald are not fully fit.

Booing of Club players is a no-no and abuse is similar - please, stop now - the jokes are good, the comments are funny, but abuse and booing of your team players is NOT clever, NOT acceptable and those doing so cannot call themselves real fans of ICT and its players.

OK, we all have a moan, and a groan, about Rory, or Michael, or whoever, but we don't have to shout it at them, for goodness sake.   When they make a mistake, they know it, without umpteen emphasising the fact.

These supporters must remember that players are young persons, just like themselves, but trying to do their best in the limelight of SPL football.   Probably many of these supporters can only dream of being in the realm of football and maybe a degree of "wish I was playing in the SPL and making some money" is leading to such comments.   Dream on, boys! and shut up!

Support is ENCOURAGE, not discourage.  Please try to remember that.

Brilliant post Eliza.... Well said...   When do I get an introduction..?

I have never booed or abused the team or any player at a game, ever. I do however think it's perfectly fair to discuss performances and abilites (or lack thereof) in the pub afterwards, in the car back down the A9, or on here.

Websites like this exist to share opinions!

So you mean it's perfectly acceptable to describe a player in these terms? You don't think it could be decreed abusive?

Do you think the lad's parents, family, friends, etc will be happy to come on to this website and note that you consider young Rory to be pure and utter sh1te?

Think again, Yngwie.... I don't describe you as sh1te....

I think it's one thing on a website giving you feeling about a player but booing him is completely different. I don't think Rory is quite good enough to play 1st team football yet but I can see him leading the line in 3 or 4 years time.

I think it's one thing on a website giving you feeling about a player but booing him is completely different. I don't think Rory is quite good enough to play 1st team football yet but I can see him leading the line in 3 or 4 years time.

But is he sh1te..?

Jesus Christ, can someone build me a time machine to transport me back to the 1990s when paying fans could sound off without the PC mob having a go? If a player is doing sh1t, feckin let him know all about it. If he's doing great, cheer him to feck.

THAT'S FOOTBALL!. It's not a kids nativity play, we don't all have to applaud even if we think it's crap. You've paid your ?20 and if you think certain players are not giving you value for money, then you are entitled to voice your opinion.

Jesus Christ, can someone build me a time machine to transport me back to the 1990s when paying fans could sound off without the PC mob having a go? If a player is doing sh1t, feckin let him know all about it. If he's doing great, cheer him to feck.

THAT'S FOOTBALL!. It's not a kids nativity play, we don't all have to applaud even if we think it's crap. You've paid your ?20 and if you think certain players are not giving you value for money, then you are entitled to voice your opinion.

Rory came on as a sub after several months out injured - booing a sub as he runs onto the pitch is hardly complaining at not getting value for money.

I find it amazing that a young player who hasn't even started ten games gets such abuse, it's an embarrassment.

We all have a wee moan to each other when watching the game, but you don't do it to such an extent that it distracts the player and takes his mind away from the game or his preparations....even for a moment.

I also don't think that the players are naive enough to think for one second that they themselves are everyones favourite player or that they are above criticism.  If they or their families read comments on here, they do it of their own free will.  A player on the park doesn't have that luxury.

Once might have been funny, and to be honest I never reacted to it the first time because I thought they might just be having a bit of a laugh and Fraser would likely take it as good banter, but after the second, third, fourth time it was out of order...pure and simple.  At least one of them continued the Fraser crap into the second half despite the player being at the other end of the freaking pitch...the only reason he could have for that is because he was looking for a reaction from other fans.

Also, lets say that we did lose a goal today because of blunder by Fraser....you can be **** sure all these people who were berating him during the match would be on here giving him pelters with absolutely no thought as to the part they might have played in putting him off his game.

It's not about being PC or trying to spoil anyones fun, it's about taking a little responsibility and understanding the consequences of your actions....a lesson that very few youngsters seem to be taught these days.  I get sick to the back teeth with teenagers brushing things of with the "we were just having a laugh" excuse.  It's groups like that who end up causing real problems...things have been better at the stadium the last couple of weeks after a poor start to the season with the Stewards and it's the mindless actions of these minority groups that will bring those problems back and then EVERYONE suffers.

Nobody is expecting them to sit on their hands and be silent for the whole game....but I'd rather sit in silence than have these people spouting disruptive nonsense.

If only everyone was so perfect as the boo boys. McDonald 'cult hero status'. Sorry children but dont you have to play games to aspire to those hieghts. I dont recall Dean starting one game yet. I've seen him do the seven minute stint three or four times and have yet to see anything to make me hero worship him. Rory McAllister may not yet be up to the standards that some folk look for but he works bloody hard in training and does well in the reserves. He is committed to trying to learn and deserves a chance. Goalkeepers dont reach there peak until they're nearer 30 than 20. Mike Fraser is doing very well considering he's just 22. To boo either one of them is downright disgraceful. Had I been at the game and sitting around the perpetrators I'd not hesitate tin pointing them out to the relevant authority.

Guest WynessLegend

I'm sure some of these "fans" are members on here.  So, come on, stick up for yourselves or are you big boys running scared?

I am one of these "pigs" :011:

And I ain't running scared :sillywave:

I joined in with the "You're sh1t, argh!"  towards Fraser for 3 reasons:

1. His previous kick was absolute gash 

2. He flicked the V's!

3. It is actually quite funny (clearly not aggressive/serious but still gets the point across)

Well done. I joined in the "you're sh1t" chant for the same reasons, but mainly for the "V flicking" incident.

There's a load of nonsense being written on here.

Football is pantomime.

Of course you can boo. Fraser became a villain and Rory is the nearest thing to a Pantomime Dame we will ever have!

As I've said before - I believe that many of you selfrighteous people have booed the entire team off the pitch before, so get a grip.

And, if you really are fans of Fraser (and why not - many of us resent bringing a talentless keeper from Poland into the squad while there are plenty of talentless local lads willing to let us down) remember that, had his little incident been noted and reported by the Officials we would be forced to play Zibi for the next couple of weeks.

His behaviour was idiotic, immature and irresponsible. Without doubt.

I think Rory is utterly sh1t and shouldn't be anywhere near our first team....

You're just as bad as the feckin boo boys with a comment like that - and you're a feckin moderator..!!

God o' feckin Mighty....

I'm with Yngwie on this one. I don't rate Rory at all and I fail to see why Yngwie shouldn't be able to see what he thinks because he is a moderator.