FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Malky

caleyjags

I really like Malky Thomson, a very charming and funny guy...  :003:

He just fell in with a bad crowd  :001: :001: :001:

Well said Mee, you know I agree. Unfortunately I don't think the players liked his training methods. They will just have to be professional and deal with that though.  I'll be able to wear my top again. :L

I really like Malky Thomson, a very charming and funny guy...  :003:

He just fell in with a bad crowd  :001: :001: :001:

So will you be a fully committed supporter once again, if Malky returns..?

Or just a supporter who should be fully committed.... :001:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t..._ct/7127316.stm

Confirmed on BBC webpage, before the ICT official webpage... poor crack that!

I'm sure it was suggested on another thread that the possible reason for the delay in updates may have something to do with the web host and not with ICT. Nothing would have been put on site before press conference

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t..._ct/7127316.stm

Confirmed on BBC webpage, before the ICT official webpage... poor crack that!

I'm sure it was suggested on another thread that the possible reason for the delay in updates may have something to do with the web host and not with ICT. Nothing would have been put on site before press conference

There has been no press release, hence the lack of story on the official site. If and when there is a press release to this effect, the official site will obviously run with it.  BBC have obviously done some investigative journalism to come up with a story, which is obviously very different from an official press release.

Maybe its just me... but if the BBC manage to put it on their site... then surely ICT can too... who needs an official press release to say something about a key member of the backroom staff!!!

Thomson told BBC Sport: "I've enjoyed my time in England, but when the chance came to join up with Brew again I had to take it.  "He's a great professional in everything he does and I'm really looking forward to the move."

What makes it even more embarrassing is the statement in the Inverness Courier saying that Sandy Clark is still in the running and a decision is still to be made...a statement which would have gone to press after Malky gave his comments to the BBC.

As per the whole carry on with Brewsters appointment the club are trying to make out that it was not a done deal long ago...but again they have ended up making themselves look like amateurs.

Will they ever learn?

I noticed that too CaleyD, although the Courier would have had quite an early deadline, so that might have been before Malky spoke to the BBC.  The fact that he conveniently resigned his post at Chester was just a little clue.  

I do agree that the Club has been made to look very amateur once again. It's exactly the same as Brew's appointment.  I don't like being treated like an fool and I think that's what the club is doing to every one of us with these ridiculous statements.  :018: :018:

Wednesday is usually the team day off, so I suppose a Thursday press conference and unveiling made sense, but they were never going to keep it quiet.  P & J have the story today including quotes from Chester and Malky.  :017:

I noticed that too CaleyD, although the Courier would have had quite an early deadline, so that might have been before Malky spoke to the BBC.  The fact that he conveniently resigned his post at Chester was just a little clue. 

If things havent changed, the deadline always used to be Sunday night for Tuesday edition.

Official Statement from Club

Just goes to show how wrong everyone can be when Grassa tells us that the deal was not finalised until today.  :tic01:

That was a helluva risk Malky took in leaving Chester and traveling north when he didn't even know if he was going to have the job.....balls of steel, and just the kind of confidence we need emanating from our coaching staff.  :tic01:

Anyone have any useful tips on how to remove the word idiot from ones forehead?  :029: