FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Can we beat Aberdeen on Wednesday?

Mrs Pauliebee

Can we beat The Dons this time?  

136 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No

I have no doubt we CAN do it, but will we?  I was so confident the last time and look what happened.  :019: :019:

Fingers crossed, in fact everything crossed.  It would be the best way to start the New Year.

My prediction 1-2 and let the good times keep rolling on.

I love the way we are playing at the moment. The turn about under Mr Brewster is great and long may it continue.

GOOD LUCK ICT :022:

Hope to be there to help cheer you on

I have a feeling we're going to get absolutely hammered...in fact, I can't see us managing to keep Aberdeen's goal tally ins single figures.  Blackie is going to lose the plot on the first tackle and get sent off and Bayne is going to elbow their keeper in the face as they jump for a ball and follow shortly afterwards....result in us having to play out the final 75 minutes with just 9 men.

Right, that's about as far from my usually confident prediction as I can get.....here's hoping it works  :015:

I've always been supremely confident before Dons games and left disappointed. This time i'm not so confident, especially with Aberdeen's excellent home record. Hopefully that's a sign that we'll get the win then!!

We can beat them if we go out with the same attitude and motivation shown on Saturday.... :022:

It's imperative Brewster gets them in that frame of mind... :018:

Brew despeartely wants to get one over TangoMan - will be interesting to see the formation. Suspect he will stick with the 4-4-2 but he now has loads of tactical options. Personally i would prefer the 4-1-4-1 - perhaps this is the chance to play Bayne up front and Marius in the hole in a 4-1-3-1-1.  :024: We used to play that when Bingo and Ritchie were about.

Personally i would prefer the 4-1-4-1 - perhaps this is the chance to play Bayne up front and Marius in the hole in a 4-1-3-1-1.  :024: We used to play that when Bingo and Ritchie were about.

That worked a treat on Saturday....

Marius is also much more likely to score from that kind of set up...  :022:

Aberdeen Team News:

Darren Mackie (ankle), Michael Hart (back), Andrew Considine (ankle), Jackie McNamara (hamstring) and Zander Diamond (ankle) are still sidelined.

As a result, Calderwood is set to name the same squad who took part in Saturday's 1-0 win over St Mirren.

Aberdeen (from): Langfield, Mair, Touzani, Byrne, Foster, Aluko, Maguire, Nicholson, Severin, Clark, Young, Jamie Smith, de Visscher, Miller, Lovell, D Smith, Jonathan Smith, Soutar.