FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

happy new year folks

broomie boy

Happy New Year everyone hope the  :party01: went well or is still going well, hope theres not to many out there feeling  :crazy06: make  :love08: and not  :punch:  :clapping02: :clapping01: for Caley come on guys take us to  :football01:  Heres to a successful 2008  :thumb03: :thumb03: :thumb03: :thumb03:

I just thought it would be good to try something different.

Aye, Happy New Year folks, all the best to all you posters.

My resolution is to get to a b l o o d y game soon, because of work commitments I haven't been able to attend a game THIS SEASON. Consequently I've got out the habit of posting.

Hi Stevie - That's my resolution too; mmmmmust get to more games.  The last game I managed to get to a match it was down at Motherwell when we played Grenta.  Terrible!!

get yersel up to Sneck saturday and witness the return leg v Grenta. Train from Perth 9:55, arrive Sneck 12:00. Drink on train, drink in Sneck before game, drink in Sneck after game, train from Sneck 18:27, drink on train, arrive Perth 20:50....?20 return + ?15 into game + ?? for drink. How better to have a day out.

Hi Stevie - That's my resolution too; mmmmmust get to more games.  The last game I managed to get to a match it was down at Motherwell when we played Grenta.  Terrible!!

get yersel up to Sneck saturday and witness the return leg v Grenta. Train from Perth 9:55, arrive Sneck 12:00. Drink on train, drink in Sneck before game, drink in Sneck after game, train from Sneck 18:27, drink on train, arrive Perth 20:50....?20 return + ?15 into game + ?? for drink. How better to have a day out.

What ! are you no' having a wee drink in Perth when you get back :015:

Is it New Year??  just woken up...

Here in the Baltics Christmas is a quiet time but New Year Hey ho.

Can I wish all the people on this site who make me laugh , relive old memories, all the best for 2008, and will make a game this year, now I have found out where the Innes Bar is