FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

LOSERS

Heilandee

Weigh in again on Friday, so we'll update you then.  Maimie is in the lead at the moment. Just be glad you didn't offer the same deal to the men.  :001:

Charles, we should take you up on your offer, but I think round the block would suffice for most off us.  :001:

DOUG RITCHIE, BREAKFAST VERDICT - PASS WITH HONOURS.  :025:

In the best educational traditions, it is good practice instantly to reward positive behaviour and as a result I told Doug that evidence of his honourable self denial this morning would be posted here within the hour. Rotary Clubs from throughout Inverness gathered for breakfast at MacRae and ****'s showroom to witness the launch of the Jaguar XF... and of more concern to ICT weightwatchers, for breakfast.

However I can now confirm that Doug succumbed only to a bowl of cereal and a cup of tea (without sugar.) To start with, I thought he was perhaps trying to escape my scrutiny since he seemed to get to a table at the other end of the room with the bulk of a Jaguar XF in between us. But as I went up for my second plateful of bacon, sausage, beans and tomato, Doug called me over to advise me that he had restricted himself to the aformementioned cereal and tea (without sugar). And this was also confirmed by the gentleman sitting on his left, whom I have known for some time and whose integrity is guaranteed by the fact that he is also a Caley Thistle fan.

So well done Doug.... only 53 days to go.

Didn't manage to get a total weight loss on Friday, but I'll do a bit of research and post an update soon. 

Before Mr Bannerman surfaces, I will confess attending a sports dinner last night, but now that we are weighed in on a Friday, we have some extra gym sessions this week to work it off.  Les Kidger was also in attendance, but just to show his comittment to the diet, he didn't have his usual trip to Burger King on the way home.  :015: :015: :015:  If laughing burns calories, we can't have done too badly - great night.

Okay the update I promised

Total combined weight loss between the five of us as at last Friday - A pretty amazing 62lbs!!!!!!!

:021: :021: :021: :021:  Well done guys, and still another 6 weeks to go.

• 3 weeks later...

Okay, especially for Heilandee

An update as far as I can

While Les has an early birthday celebration in Las Vegas, Maimie has taken the overall lead with a fantastic 2 stone loss so far.

Weigh ins this week were on different days so I don't have all the up to date information.  I do know that Doug has now passed his target weight and Les was doing really well, but I think he might have had a bit of a set back.  David has also lost a fair bit and has been very good at adding a bit of fitness to his campaign which is helping.  I am probably the slowest losing just a pound or two each week, but I still hope have lost at least 1 stone by the end of the month.

Your money is safe for another couple of weeks Heilandee as it's the 31st March we finish.  But maybe you need to invite Maimie round for dinner which might save you a couple of quid at the end of the day.  :015: :015: :015:

Remember folks you can donate online HERE

I am probably the slowest losing just a pound or two each week, but I still hope have lost at least 1 stone by the end of the month.

Not if you insist on attending functions like the Clach dinner last night!  :003: (Just as well the Clach game was postponed today so you at least had to miss out on the Grant Street pre match lunch and legendary half time tea, eh?!)  :015:

• 4 weeks later...

Right!We're into April now,hit us wi the bad news,how much do i have to add to my mortgare to pay meh dues?  :029:  With Maime now moving in different circles and mixing with the rock stars (how do ya spell groupie?) i dont s'pose she'll want to know us minions anymore,ah well, at least Johnboy has to open his wallet as well.

m94wtl.gif

We are just arranging a final weigh in and press release, so we will be able to put you all out of your misery soon and let you know how much lighter your wallets will be.  :001:

Right!We're into April now,hit us wi the bad news,how much do i have to add to my mortgare to pay meh dues?  :029:  With Maime now moving in different circles and mixing with the rock stars (how do ya spell groupie?) i dont s'pose she'll want to know us minions anymore,ah well, at least Johnboy has to open his wallet as well.

m94wtl.gif

:001: :001:

• 2 weeks later...

m94wtl.gif

Well it's D-Day - well for the ladies anyway.  I can now reveal the total weight losses for the ladies.

A huge CONGRATULATIONS To Maimie, who isn't only the Ladies' winner, but whilst we are still waiting 1 final weigh in for the Gents, I'm fairly confident she is the overall winner by a very large margin.

Heilandee - you should sit down now for this news

Maimie has lost an amazing 3 STONE OR IF YOU WANT IT IN LBS, THAT MAKES 42lbs in total  :clapping03: :clapping03: :clapping03:

I on the otherhand have only managed 10lb, but it's been a fairly consistant weigh loss and I do intend to continue until I at least reach the stone, but as far as our sponsored slim goes, I'll record a final weight loss of 10lb.

I'll be by again at the beginning of the week with the update for the gentlemen.

Well done Maimie

Maimie has lost an amazing 3 STONE OR IF YOU WANT IT IN LBS, THAT MAKES 42lbs in total  :clapping03: :clapping03: :clapping03:

2s9ar28.jpg

Superb effort Maime, didn't think ya'd set me back that much but fair play and great effort.I'll round it up to ?50 as it's for a great cause,well done to all for yer efforts

:021: :021: :clapping03:

That is an incredible achievement right enough..... CONGRATULATIONS ..  :021:

Maimie : There are quite a few I can think of who post on here, and who could do with losing a Lb or two...

Hope you're going to share some of your secrets with the rest of us....  :014:

thank you peeps...  never thought i'd do that myself!!

i'm going to keep going too - not sure what i want to lose in total but i could do with some more off - as long as it's in the right places!!

everyone of us has done remarkably well and congrats are due to all.

and a big thank you to all who sponsored us especially HD  :bighug:  :-* and many apologies to you!