FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

LOSERS

Heilandee

Big up to the 5 heading for weight loss island for the BHF,great idea. To add a wee competitive edge between 2 regular posters,I'll pledge a pound per pound for whoever loses the most between L_g and Maime, get on them tread mills ladies  :clapping03:

Big up to the 5 heading for weight loss island for the BHF,great idea. To add a wee competitive edge between 2 regular posters,I'll pledge a pound per pound for whoever loses the most between L_g and Maime, get on them tread mills ladies  :clapping03:

Jeeeez.... That could bankrupt you, mate..... :023:

hopefully!!!  :001: :001:

Cheers Heilandee - Come on Johnboy, put your money where your mouth is.  :003:

Cheers Heilandee - Come on Johnboy, put your money where your mouth is.  :003:

Ok - Laura, you've shamed me into this...

I'll pledge a ?1 per pound for the second place person between you two gals....  :022:

At least I might not end up quite as bankrupt as Heilandee.....  :rolleyes02:

I've put on 24lbs since I started going to the gym. I have no idea why I am posting this really...

Is that as a result of going to the gym or auto-correlation? The start of a gym regime for many people is carte blanche to eat as much as you can and lardy-ness typically ensues...

I eat the same as I did before though I have attempted to improve my diet. I'm not going to the gymn to lose weight. If I did I would vanish!

It's more about getting fit(ter) and bulking up a wee bit so I'm not so afraid of the big guys who come into the showers and throw their soap down......

I eat the same as I did before though I have attempted to improve my diet. I'm not going to the gymn to lose weight. If I did I would vanish!

It's more about getting fit(ter) and bulking up a wee bit so I'm not so afraid of the big guys who come into the showers and throw their soap down......

:crazy07: Do you mean in the gym or at home ?

I've put on 24lbs since I started going to the gym. I have no idea why I am posting this really...

Muscle is heavier than fat RiG (allegedly)! I put on some muscle over xmas myself which i need to loose :015:

I think this thread should be used to "denounce" members of the Fitness First Five who have been seen to be backsliding.

For instance, Les Kidger was spotted at a dinner in the Clach Club on Saturday night. (And before anyone starts up with topical jokes about short rations at Grant Street, forget it... the "Cuisine du Ferry" is out of this world!)

I will keep you all posted (which possibly means it's unlikely I'll see Doug Ritchie visiting my Rotary Club for breakfast for a while!)

Charles, I'll be seeing you at your Rotary meeting on Thursday morning but watch I don't have too many sausages!

Small portions of chips for the "Losers" at the Trust Board meeting tonight. (no chance with Les)

Just texted Laura to warn her I'll be checking with Gordy as to who ordered gammon sizzlers. I will also be monitoring dfr's plate on Thursday morning (whilst stuffing myself with large helpings of fried Jaguar).

Any one of the FFF who would like to join me for a run at any time would be very welcome. I'm just back from a 4 miler just now. On the other hand Les could maybe instead try a run round the block with the "bad company" he was keeping at the Clach Club on Saturday night. I predict the "bad company" will probably beat me in our next race, since she was only 8 seconds behind me last time out.

Right, thats a week gone by, whats my balance standing at just now?who's losin maist? or mebbes i'm a few quid up reading about all the chips an sausages you's are snacking on

:001: :001: :001:

you may live to regret this Mr Dee!