Gary McSwegan

Andrew Fraser

I have heard that our ex-player and ex-youth team coach (i think he left in november) is going back to playing in the 1st division!! Clyde have made him an offer and he could be ready for Saturday's game against Stirling.

This time last season he was making sub appearances for us!! Remember

Jorg Albertz is signing for Clyde tomorrow and they did say on the radio the other night that there might be one other also to sign on Friday. (I did think they meant another ex Ranger)  Fair play to him, they could have a good end to their season

Jorg Albertz is signing for Clyde tomorrow and they did say on the radio the other night that there might be one other also to sign on Friday. (I did think they meant another ex Ranger)  Fair play to him, they could have a good end to their season

Laura, Gary is an ex ranger. He started his career with them.

Laura, Gary is an ex ranger. He started his career with them.

That is what I meant by that comment Alex.  Meaning that it is very likely to be true.  John Brown is manager and Andy Goram asst Manager and goal keeping coach.  Calling in  a few favours from old team mates

They're obviously trying to attract huns fans to improve their gates.

Albertz was interviewed on the radio the other night and said when a friend asks for your help, you always like to help if you can and that is why he is flying in tomorrow to sign a contract until the end of the season.

I'm sure their gate receipts will most definitely increase, even the not so loyal Clyde fans will surely turn out in numbers.  Good bit of business for Clyde I would say.