FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

The Clocks went forward on Sunday

little al

Time looks fine to me !!!

Can others in UK confirm ???

If it looks ok to others, you should go to your profile and check the look/layout section and make sure you havent got the Time Offset set incorrectly !!

our settings are correct - we had the forum set to 8 hours ahead of the server (which is on US west coast) but it was showing time as 1 hour behind UK time.

looks like our hosts may have forgotten to put clocks forward on servers !!! I have adjusted the forum admin to show correct UK time and will fire off an email to our hosts.

If you are in the UK you should not need an offset.

-- Our server is in California so it is 8 hours behind UK time

-- Our forum software is set to display the local server time +8 hours so it should show UK time by default

-- anyone outside the UK might need to set the offset in their profile relative to UK time as thats our default time.

-- I normally have my offset at -5 so that it shows Toronto time

My first answer was based on the fact that my time looked OK. I went in and checked my offset and it was set to -4 instead of -5. Clocks in US/Canada went forward a few weeks ago so I must have adjusted it sometime and forgotten about it. So if our software is correct, then maybe its our host - will investigate.

if you see some weird and wacky times showing up over the course of the next hour or so - dont worry about it .... I may reset all timezone settings to 0 and see what it displays ;)

looks like server time is set to 9 hours behind UK time instead of 8. We cant adjust that so sent a support ticket to our hosts. in the meantime, I have adjusted the forum time so it should now be OK for those who havent adjusted their offset time in their profile.