FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

New shirt ?

Doresboy

It'll be BLUE, BLUE and even more BLUE.  :021:

There is an agreement in place about the percentage of each colour allowed, so it won't be blue blue and more blue.  It will be blue, red, white and a small contribution of black.  :001:

LG...I could be wrong but I believe the agreements over percentages of each colour to be used only existed for the first 10 years.

So finally we can have a proper merger and get a purple strip!

A purple top and green shorts, I think.

It'll be BLUE, BLUE and even more BLUE.  :021:

There is an agreement in place about the percentage of each colour allowed, so it won't be blue blue and more blue.  It will be blue, red, white and a small contribution of black.  :001:

Who are you to say it won't be BLUE, BLUE and More BLUE? I don't see much BLUE in the BLACK & RED away strip!  :001:

It'll be BLUE, BLUE and even more BLUE. :021:
There is an agreement in place about the percentage of each colour allowed, so it won't be blue blue and more blue. It will be blue, red, white and a small contribution of black. :001:
Who are you to say it won't be BLUE, BLUE and More BLUE? I don't see much BLUE in the BLACK & RED away strip! :001:

Due to the white and blue one last year...

Whose shirts are these?

I'm so glad we aren't sponsored by a company with Recyclage in their name - sounds like a mixture of recyclable and sewage

On the other hand, some of our players.... :015:

Whose shirts are these?

I'm so glad we aren't sponsored by a company with Recyclage in their name - sounds like a mixture of recyclable and sewage

On the other hand, some of our players.... :015:

Sampdoria and a French team called Stade Malherbe Caen

There is another strip I've seen this season similar to the Sampdoria one but instead of the white, red and black going horizontally they go vertically in one bundle on the left hand side looked smart but can't remember what the club was

any one got any ideas?

Guest birdog

quite like....

maillot-malherbe.jpg

I like this one, I think that the one we have at the moment is the best we have had so far it only just beats the Citylink one we had with the red and blue stripes.