FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

ICT YOOF

Perhaps I am an ageing hoolie but ma I was fair proud of ma boys yesterday - three rows kept singing all the game and provided me - at least - with a few laffs. And there was no MOB members or the middle aged involved - And the boys fair stood up and were counted.

The whole Hearts section stood fer the last half hour and Lothians finest were way over the top as ever. Without our support yesterday the place would have been like a feckin morgue - I talked to some Jam Tarts after the game and they said they had found some of the chants highly amusing. The fun has gone out of the game - and that is all it was yesterday - good feckin banter.

Well done lads - at least IHE supports ya - and always will.  :011:

But I have to admit that the female who appeared to be leading most of the songs and the stand up agaist the police looked mighty feckin scary but really impressed me - Who is she ? I have found her on photo 83 on CaleyJags.com - front middle with glasses and a grey wig.

IHE - saw you getting up and encouraging everyone to stand for the chants of 'Stand up for the Caley Jags', nice to see people actively encouraging people to join in, so kudos to you mate!

Well done the guys up the back, i was in the row in front of ya's and was honored to be singing all the chants with you, it's nice to not be the only person within 20 seats of you who is singing. Great atmosphere at a pretty uninspiring game, well done everyone who sung!