FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Alternative currency

Dmacca

Eh?

That's Canajin for --"did you hear what I said, I need you to reply  before I continue, to stop my being lonely." In  other words--your views are of a secondary nature compared to mine, I am not really asking for your opinion but an affirmative grunt will suffice. :002:

An alternative meaning is  ''what I just said makes sense to me . What do you think, provided you agree with me ? 

Funny old language is Canajin.  At least you can speak it without gesticulating  with your hands as in Quebec, like.  :015: A for Canajin gossip  I hear Shania Twain has broken up with her husband. Is that relevant?

:014:

"EH" does not, in the normal course of conversation, mean "I am slightly deaf and I need you to repeat it".

I once dug my driving instructor's garden for a couple of lessons.

I daresay many blokes would claim they've paid for sex with a meal and a few drinks (where's the tin hat smiley when you need it?)  :015: :015: :015: