FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Pre-season Games

Agent N

I have taken these off Alex Macleods post in the rumours board.

High time we got an official list on here for everyone to see.  Will sticky this and add to it as we find out who we are playing.

Ross County Tuesday 15th July Tulloch Caledonian Stadium, Inverness (evening)

St Johnston  Saurday 19th July Tulloch Caledonian Stadium, Inverness (3:00pm)

Denmark with 3 games lined up 20th to 27th July

There will be other games lined up between 28th July and season start on 9th August

Pre-Season Fixtures

Friday 11th July v Lossiemouth (A) 7.00pm - Under 19's...............ICT won 1-2......Porter & Sutherland.

Saturday 12th July v Clach (A) 3.00pm - First Team......................ICT won 0-4......Imrie, Cowie, Proctor & Black.

Saturday 12th July v Inverurie Locos (A) 3.00pm - First Team......ICT won 1-7......Vigurs (2), Z Sutherland (2), Wood, McAlister & McBain.

Tuesday 15th July v Ross County (H) 7.30pm - First Team............ICT lost 2-3.......Barrowman, Vigurs.

Wed 16th July v Brora Rangers (A) 7.30pm - Youth Team.............ICT won 0-7......Mcallister (4), Brewster, S Sutherland, Z Sutherland.

Friday 18th July v Rothes (A) 7.30pm - Under 19's........................ICT won 1-3......Carroll (2) Ross.

Saturday 19th July v St Johnstone (H) 3.00pm - First Team...........ICT won 4-2.....Cowie, Black, Barrowman, McAllister.

Tuesday 22nd July v Lollandfalster (A) - First Team........................Draw 1-1..........Rooney.

Thursday 24th July v FC Nordsjaelland - First Team........................Draw 1-1..........Wood.  (closed doors game)

Saturday 26th July v Herfolge (A) - First Team.................................Draw 4-4..........Rooney, McAllister (hat-trick)

Monday 28th July v Clach (A) North of Scotland Cup 1st Rnd U19's ICT won 0-3......Morrison, S Sutherland, Carroll.

Saturday 2nd August v Burnley (A) 3.00pm - First Team

Lolland-Falster Alliancen or LFA is a Danish football club from Nyk?bing Falster on Falster. The club was founded as Nyk?bing Falster Alliancen (NFA), a merger between clubs B 1901 and B 1921. On June 18, 2006, their defeat to Lyngby Boldklub in the last game of the season clinched their relegation to the Danish 2nd Division East, after having spent 3 years in the next best league. However, they spent just one season in this league, and were promoted back to the first division after beating Kj?benhavns Boldklub 5-0 on June 3, 2007.

Herf?lge Boldklub is a Danish football club founded in 1921. It is based in Herf?lge, a small town in the middle of Sj?lland.

On 2007-02-27 the club agreed on an extraordinary general meeting a merger with K?ge Boldklub, to form HB K?ge. The merger was halted by the Danish Football Association in March 2007, due to a missed deadline. Because K?ge Boldklub got into financial problems in April 2007, the merger was abandoned.

I notice that the St Johnstone match is the same date as Inverness Highland games I hope that doesn't lower  the crowd.

and I hope that there will be lots of posters up on the way to Bught Park and around the town to encourage the zillions of visitors to the area. I wonder if the club target the hotels with advertising to get the tourists? and back to the subject sorry i drifted there....

Are the pre season games all pay at the gate?

Thanks

email from club today

"We also have for sale tickets for our two home pre-season friendlies, v Ross County on 15th July and St Johnstone on 19th July"

I checked the online ticketing service and the tickets for these two home games are ?10 and ?5(junior/oap) for anywhere in the stadium (well according to the site anyway)

Pre-Season Fixtures

Saturday 12th July v Clach (A) 3.00pm - First Team

Saturday 12th July v Inverurie Locos (A) 3.00pm - First Team

I am liking the idea that we have two concurrent first team fixtures. How will this work? Have ICT got acces to genetic copying facilities, perhaps from InvMed? Or will one game feature the players on a videolink?

I expect the fact to be more mundane...an A and B team? or a typo?

The truth is waaay out there.

I think half of the first team squad is at Clach while the other half is at Inverurie

do we have 32 1st teams players???????

This will include the Under 19 squad as well.

Guest scottindenmark

Its on FC Nordsj?llands webpage tonight, that a friendly has been arranged with ICT on the 24.7.08 at Farum Park.  FC Nordsj?lland were meant to play OB (Odense Boldklub) at the weekend, but OB have went to the next round of the Intertoto (unlike the Hibees) and will play Aston Villa, so the match has been rearranged, allowing a free date to play a friendly with Caley.

http://www.fcn.dk/script/site/page.asp?Cat...7&artID=666

Good luck with your pre-season - depending on the time of the match,  I will go up and cheer on the Caley even though they are playing against my local Danish Team.  I am a Celtic fan, but don't want a Danish team to win over Scotland.  Caley beat FCN 1-0 the last time.

Don't know how many "away" supporters you will have this time - several of you made the trip to Denmark for pre-season a few seasons ago.

Hey Scott, I believe we met last time in Denmark, we had a great time over there.  Not sure if any are travelling over this time.  We spent the week in Copenhagen and loved it.  Is this you and the missus below.

post-33-1216023262_thumb.jpg

Scott.jpg_thumb

• 2 weeks later...

I believe our old friend Bajram Fetai is on Nordsj?lland's books and they are still coached/managed by ex Celt Morten Wieghorst.

1-1 draw in the closed doors friendly, with Garry Wood scoring for ICT.

see official site for info.

http://www.ictfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News...1350640,00.html

4-4 draw with Herfolge on Saturday with Rory scoring a hat-trick after coming on as a sub in 55 mins, Rooney scoring again.

see official site for report.

http://www.ictfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News...1351978,00.html