FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

carnage on the roads recently

Drochit Blue

Estimate cost is ?600 Million.

Just like the Scottish Parliment Building was estimated to cost ?40M and we all know what happened there :017:

My thoughts precisely. However, another sure thing is that the longer it is delayed, the higher the eventual cost will be !!!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe EVERYBODY should resit the test every 10 years  :023:

It's true that some people are just too old to drive. I've met a few who actually get stressed by it, like my late father in law. I got the impression he carried on driving over 80 years just because he didn't want my mother in law aka The Dragon to think he was a wimp. Also she needed him to drive her to the shop and the church.

Having said that, the ageism of some young people is absolutely shocking. I know that I'm a safer driver now than I ever was, after over 30 years experience, but I spend my working day with youngsters who just know EVERYTHING already at 14.

I recently saw a young driver writing in the paper, who said that speed had nothing to do with accidents  :017: A great argument for banning young drivers altogether.

My answer would be: put up a line of cones and zigzag between them at 5mph. Then repeat at 40mph  :015: :015: :015: :015: :015:

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe EVERYBODY should resit the test every 10 years? :lol:

It's true that some people are just too old to drive. I've met a few who actually get stressed by it, like my late father in law. I got the impression he carried on driving over 80 years just because he didn't want my mother in law aka The Dragon to think he was a wimp. Also she needed him to drive her to the shop and the church.

Having said that, the ageism of some young people is absolutely shocking. I know that I'm a safer driver now than I ever was, after over 30 years experience, but I spend my working day with youngsters who just know EVERYTHING already at 14.

I recently saw a young driver writing in the paper, who said that speed had nothing to do with accidents? :015: A great argument for banning young drivers altogether.

My answer would be: put up a line of cones and zigzag between them at 5mph. Then repeat at 40mph? :rotflmao: :thumb04: :018: ;) :D

i was passed by a driver AT THE TESCO ROUNDABOUT going the wrong way round it!!unbelievable!!