FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

FM'06 Taken from ICT wannabees forum

RossP

Found this on the Scumdee Utd BBC forum, made me laugh; its so true.

was chatting to my mates last night about the things you do when playing Footie Manager / Old School Champ Manager.

I thought I was bad when I admited to my mates that I sometimes hold pre and post match interviews with myself before or after a big match, however, I'm not as mental as I thought.

One of my mates, builds himself a dugout with the sofa cushions and sits there shouting at the screen.

But the best one is my other mate, who last night admitted that if his team get to a cup final, he gets dressed up in his suit with a rosette and walks down his imaginary squad introducing them to members of the Royal Family.

Legends.

Found this on the Scumdee Utd BBC forum, made me laugh; its so true.

was chatting to my mates last night about the things you do when playing Footie Manager / Old School Champ Manager.

I thought I was bad when I admited to my mates that I sometimes hold pre and post match interviews with myself before or after a big match, however, I'm not as mental as I thought.

One of my mates, builds himself a dugout with the sofa cushions and sits there shouting at the screen.

But the best one is my other mate, who last night admitted that if his team get to a cup final, he gets dressed up in his suit with a rosette and walks down his imaginary squad introducing them to members of the Royal Family.

Legends.

:021: Classic. I go as far as screaming at the computer, when things ain't going my way. One of these days i'm going to end up trashing my room playing FM :020: .

However this Partick fan takes it a bit to far:

Don't click that link if your offened by swear words in subtitles!

Guest Lauraness

i dont think ive ever been so scared..........thats the freakiest thing ive ever seen, ahhhhhhhhh..