FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Liam Keogh

RossP

Keogh signs for Elgin City till end of season

Good to see he'll be back playing football.

Think i'll be in Elgin on the 15th when they are playing Montrose, so will try and head along. Last Elgin game I saw was in August and Kerr and McNulty were very poor, hopefully they've upped their game a bit since then.

I spoke to him at the Barry Wilson testimonial and he seemed happy working offshore. If he can regain a hunger for the game and avoid injury he has the talent. An interesting move which needs an understanding supportive Manager to help him rebuild.

Suprised that he has come back onshore as I heard he was enjoying the offshore lifestyle as well. I think he was earning more money working offshore, and got to spend more time with his family as well.

Has he jacked in the offshore work, or is he working this around his shift pattern?

Glad to see he is playing again, always thought he was too good to just drop out of the game. Never quite did all he could do with ICT but he's got a chance to resurrect his career now which i really hope he does.

Yep good to see. All the best to him. I remember his goal against Clyde like it was yesterday.

And when he stripped off his top, ready to come on the park as a "sub", his "six pack" - a joy to behold!!!!!

I, among many, will be pleased to see Liam on any field again, in any colour of strip! Wow!

• 2 weeks later...