Scotty

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

At least Blackie seems to be trying.

Best player we have this season by a long way.

I'm surprised he hasn't been subbed yet - I mean surely he'll give vigurs 3 mins at the end to try and change the game :rotflmao:

:thumb04: "Are you Brewster in disguise!"

Just sat through watching the whole game............... utter disgrace!

GK and defence are a shambles......how they think they are worthy to put on an ICT shirt i'll never know!

Midfield - Cowie and black are far too good and feel really sorry for them.... the rest...passengers

Attack - don't have one!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in the words of Chick young "SHAMBLES!" :rotflmao: :018: :thumb04:

Here we go, all the pundits saying how Brewster should be happy with taking it 0-0 in the second half. Is this excuse going to happen every week? We did sh*te but the second half we did "ok" so there's nothing to worry about :rotflmao:

So what do we think Brewsters response will be?

To be really honest, I do not care. It has been suggested that he lost the dressing room a while back, well he finally lost this fan today and I do not pay much attention, or give much credence to the opinions of those who fall into that category.

So what do we think Brewsters response will be?

To be really honest, I do not care. It has been suggested that he lost the dressing room a while back, well he finally lost this fan today and I do not pay attention to the opinions of those who fall into that category.

Scotty I think he will lost a few that were still undecided up until today, by all reports the team were all over the place in the first half and I think it was probably more a case of Rangers taking their foot of the gas rather than any improvement in the second half.

Brewster will say that he was happy with the team effort, we were unlucky for some of the goals, the 2nd half was a much better effort etc etc etc! He needs to stop being nicey nicey and start having a go at the players in the press!

Embarrassment....Brewster must go!!......

Brewster will say that he was happy with the team effort, we were unlucky for some of the goals, the 2nd half was a much better effort etc etc etc! He needs to stop being nicey nicey and start having a go at the players in the press!

Embarrassment....Brewster must go!!......

:rotflmao:

:018:

:thumb04:

Brewster will say that he was happy with the team effort, we were unlucky for some of the goals, the 2nd half was a much better effort etc etc etc!

Scarily similar to the sh!te he's spouting on the radio just now - not too keen on the team, mind, but remind me who picked them, Craig?

Edited by 4ize

This hasn't been a great day to be an ICT fan, with Sunderland as your English team. :rotflmao:

Made the mistake of watching the game at the local Rangers supporters club decked out in my Caley Thistle shirt and scarf- dog's abuse to say the least!

Possibly the worst display I have ever witnessed by any SPL team.

We will all look at it differently in the morning.

To be honest, all other teams are on a hiding to nothing against the old firm, anything from these games is a bonus.

We were gubbed, by a much superior team. No disgrace in that really. The thing that is eating into all of us though is the manner of the defeat and the shambles of the direction from the leaders. 5-0 at half time is pretty poor though. Hope all those that went along saw the funny side of it. Nobody died and nobody was seruiously injured. We will have to re-group for the next few games. This is surely the most crucial stage of Brew's tenure at ICT. If he can't turn this around then the board have to appoint someone who can and maybe even look at their own positions closely.

We will all look at it differently in the morning.

To be honest, all other teams are on a hiding to nothing against the old firm, anything from these games is a bonus.

We were gubbed, by a much superior team. No disgrace in that really. The thing that is eating into all of us though is the manner of the defeat and the shambles of the direction from the leaders. 5-0 at half time is pretty poor though. Hope all those that went along saw the funny side of it. Nobody died and nobody was seruiously injured. We will have to re-group for the next few games. This is surely the most crucial stage of Brew's tenure at ICT. If he can't turn this around then the board have to appoint someone who can and maybe even look at their own positions closely.

Don, I've admired your optimism (sorry, bright-sided viewpoint) over the last couple of seasons and tried to take a bit of heart from it, but I'm starting to wonder if you've got one of those wee farms in your attic (if you have, hang a tea towel out the window on Monday and I'll check from work, God knows I could do with a lift). We've got Hibs, Hearts, Cellic and Killie this month, not to mention the Bairns who have a long reputation as a bogey team for us - and CB will be excused till Christmas and beyond on that basis, even if we lose every one. There's nothing more crucial about this stage in Brew's tenure than any other in his past: Bennett and possibly the entire board seem to think the sun shines out of every orifice he possesses. Realistically, the only way this side is going to regroup is in the first division with a new manager and a clearout of a festering boardroom. The only question in my mind is how long does the agony last because, hey, avoiding relegation is the priority :rotflmao:

Edited by 4ize

Sorry Gav, I could no be ersed looking fot the tongue in cheek emoticon.

This is the breaking point for his thin string, it was never a thick rope in the first place, but I feel it is about to snap.

Falkirks bogeyness was not apparent in the league game this season. In all honesty we are no worse than Killie, Falkirk, Saints, Hamilton, Abereen..............

However, we need the right man at the helm to steer us clear of these troubled waters. Relegation, or should I type the avoidance of relegation is much tougher this year and we will be in the mix for this.

Last season I was forever on here supporting CB wanting him to be given time; well hes has, not good enough..time to go.

We have some great players, we occasionally show how well we can play. It is obviously the tactics and moral that is at fault; the good news is we only need one good manager to sort that, not a whole load of good players.

For me he makes it worse by his lack of passion on the touch line or in the post match reports.

There some bigger clubs than Caley struggling to get out of Div 1. It's now or never. It is patently not working as it is, nothing to lose by taking the risk of a change, rather that than pinning all our hope on Hamilton and waiting for the inevitable to happen.

That tube on the radio, Jim Thing, doesn't give a sh1te about the two ICT callers, just wants to usher them off and get on with talking about the OF.

If it was 5-0 against Hamilton, then I would be calling for Brews head,but today was out of the ordinary. As the Mannie said, we are no worse than 8 or so other teams. Bit of tightening up to do, though.

That tube on the radio, Jim Thing, doesn't give a sh1te about the two ICT callers, just wants to usher them off and get on with talking about the OF.

If it was 5-0 against Hamilton, then I would be calling for Brews head,but today was out of the ordinary. As the Mannie said, we are no worse than 8 or so other teams. Bit of tightening up to do, though.

<splutters> A bit of tightening up?!? TM4TJ is talking about the team - are you suggesting the *management* put us in amongst those eight teams? Because if so you've definitely got one of those wee farms in yer attic. McGhee hung Brew and Malky out to dry with the substitutions - from their reaction you'd think 'Well had brought the Invisible Man on. A bit of tightening up??? The darker it gets the faster we're driving pal, and there are no bloody lights on in the dugout.

Edited by 4ize

Cannot believe people are calling for brew head. For the first time since we've moved up to the spl, we are playing nice football and passing it well. The only thing that is missing is a)luck and b)experience up front. Both of these things will come in time this season. ICT have always gone on runs throughout a season, and this one will be no different. I have no doubt in my mind that we will start winning games soon (admittedly we don't stand much of a chance against hibs next week) and then the tubes hiding behind their computer screens, who probably don't even go to the games to see how nicely we are playing and how small the margins are that we are losing by, will all find someone else to single out and attack.

However i'm also a realist and know that we'll need a few signings this january to stay up. This year is the most competitive ever, and we need to treat every match like a cup final. But those who simply give up on the manager and henceforth the entire team are clearly not helping and can keep away from the games as long as possible IMO, even if there are only 100 fans who truly support the team at the next home game I'll be glad the ones who boo any slight mistake and jump on the backs of any player who is having a slightly off game aren't there. I know that its your right to do so after paying to get in, but if you don't like it so much then by all means stay away and spend your money elsewhere.

Also i thought that his after match comments showed a bit of passion and team spirit. If he had rounded on the entire team, what would that do for team spirit? The players would be shattered and we would defenitely be heading for relegation. At least he tried to buoy the players and keep them focused on the next game. Although i will admit that he should give the team a few more rollickings than they are receiving at the minute.