FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Let's stuff Aberdeen

Ronaldo

That's right folks let's forget all today's gloom and sort our our northern neighbours good style next Saturday

Good positive fighting talk,

You just have to remove the experience of the bad run from your brain, hypothalamus or where ever you want to store your negative feelings,remove that thought and watch the match with an open mind.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watch the match with a positive attitude? you on drugs pal? The only way to watch the game is go to sleep and dream that brewsters gone. Inverness to beat aberdeen I wish. With brewster in charge we couldn't beat an egg. See you at the game im the one in the north stand section e shouting brewster out. Goodbye.

Guest WynessLegend

Watch the match with a positive attitude? you on drugs pal? The only way to watch the game is go to sleep and dream that brewsters gone. Inverness to beat aberdeen I wish. With brewster in charge we couldn't beat an egg. See you at the game im the one in the north stand section e shouting brewster out. Goodbye.

With Brewster in charge we beat Aberdeen the last time we played them.

What planet you on it clearly isn't this one. just look at our home record since that match. Enough said.

Brew basher and proud of it.

Guest WynessLegend

What planet you on it clearly isn't this one. just look at our home record since that match. Enough said.

Okay I've looked.

Now look at our away record.

Three points more and we'd be seventh.

Okay I've looked.

As i asked what planet you on. we are playing them at home next saturday dude.

Guest WynessLegend

Okay I've looked.

As i asked what planet you on. we are playing them at home next saturday dude.

Yes, was that ever in question?

I'm on planet Earth - but we're quite full so please don't bother landing.

Guest WynessLegend

Wyness, there was a time not so long ago when I'd get slagged on here for trying to be positive and pro Brew. Think I'm waking up now cos I smell coffee.

I'm not so much pro-Brew as anti-lynch mob.

I don't believe in criticising unless a realistic alternative can be suggested.*

Brew does a decent job under difficult circumstances.

He, like the team, would probably do better with some support.

He is immeasurably better than his predecessor.

(*and please don't all reply with your fantasy realism)

Wyness, there was a time not so long ago when I'd get slagged on here for trying to be positive and pro Brew. Think I'm waking up now cos I smell coffee.

I'm not so much pro-Brew as anti-lynch mob.

I don't believe in criticising unless a realistic alternative can be suggested.*

Brew does a decent job under difficult circumstances.

He, like the team, would probably do better with some support.

He is immeasurably better than his predecessor.

(*and please don't all reply with your fantasy realism)

How can you call yourself Wyness Legend. You come on this site and support Brewster , does your memory not stretch back far enough to remember how you namesake DENNIS was treated last season. Of course he along with others was deemed not worthy of a contract. Waken up to what is happening to our club.

I really want us to win next week but at the same tim i can't help but agree with those so desprate to see Brewster go there willing to want to see us lose. Decisions decisons....

I think I know what you mean. On the one hand it would be immensely satisfying to stuff the Dons. On the other hand, it would just be a sticking plaster on a gushing wound as it wouldn't solve any of our underlying problems.

Don't scare me!

Jokes aside, Aberdeen must be thinking all they need to do is turn up and the points are theirs.

My prediction of what will happen on Sat, is we will play absolute uninspired rubbish but somehow win the game.

I feel a wee bet coming as the odds will be brilliant for a home win. 7/2 maybe?

My dad Says he's gonna put a bet on ict being bottom by the end of the day!

I'll take that bet .

So will I, if it wasn't for a 10 goal disparity between ourselves and Hamilton I'd agree though. I do however honestly believe that unless something radical is done now, we'll be bottom by the end of 4th January. Can anyone remember where we were after the first game of the season? Shocking. Brewster must go.