FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Let's stuff Aberdeen

Ronaldo

As much as i would love to see us beat aberdeen. If we beat them it will only prolong our pain. If the players play to their potential we could easily win this game by a couple of goals but at the moment i cant really see that happening. Only time will tell.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A guy I work with was impressed at me still going to all the games, even though we are losing most.

It has already been proven that the fans do not have any impact on "what the board should do".

The fans do make a difference to the players, if we continue to support them they will (hopefully) play better!

I am not the biggest Brewster fan,he has made bad decisions, but at the end of the day it is the players on the pitch that win or lose the game. If they do not do well it is Brewster that gets the blame. If we win on Saturday, it wont be down to what Brewster says or does, it will be down to the 11 on the pitch.

There is no point people that have a season ticket not going to the game. It wont make a difference to any decisions made at the club.

I feel the best way to overcome the problems is to continue to show support for the players. You dont need to support Brewster, just the boys on the pitch (preferably the ICT players :rotflmao: ).

Instead of complaining all the time, get behind the boys on Saturday!

Hope to see you all there!

Although I agree with what your saying Tinman the question that keeps coming into my mind is: Why are the players not performing? We have all witnessed them in the past play there hearts out, even in the face of defeat, and put on a performance to be proud of. Now they appear to go out in every game with a 'cant be bothered' attitude. At least thats how I'm seeing it and there has to be some behind the scenes reason. Those guys are puting their future careers at risk by not performing well so they must feel there's something bad enough wrong to act in this way.

Although I agree with what your saying Tinman the question that keeps coming into my mind is: Why are the players not performing? We have all witnessed them in the past play there hearts out, even in the face of defeat, and put on a performance to be proud of. Now they appear to go out in every game with a 'cant be bothered' attitude. At least thats how I'm seeing it and there has to be some behind the scenes reason. Those guys are puting their future careers at risk by not performing well so they must feel there's something bad enough wrong to act in this way.

Very good point Alex! The players need to understand, they are not only damaging the club - but their own reputations as players. Brewster can help them work on their fitness. I think they need to stick with a set "team" for a few weeks (in training & on the park), to let them build the relationships within the team.

If they don't work together we're f**ked. :rotflmao:

Maybe showing that we are not happy with the manager might just be showing the players the support Tinroofman asks.

Some good news,heard that Sone aluko is doubtful for the game, hes back in training this week but probably wont make Saturdays match.

For the last time , Sone is fit and will play . Bet tokely gets a poor sleep on Friday .

Tokers has served his totting up ban so starts afresh. Get in early and hurt the guy. Worth a yellow.

Some good news,heard that Sone aluko is doubtful for the game, hes back in training this week but probably wont make Saturdays match.

For the last time , Sone is fit and will play . Bet tokely gets a poor sleep on Friday .

Tokers has served his totting up ban so starts afresh. Get in early and hurt the guy. Worth a yellow.

Seems your advice to try and injure a fellow professional was heeded by tokely , only problem being it took him til we were 3 down before his assault .