FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Ways to show protest (merged)

Council Juice

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

protest by not turning up, that is the only way the board will be influenced

If you are planning on shouting abuse during the game then you will likely distract the players and lose us the game. Trust me we will need these 3 points come the end of the season if you do all care about the club as much as you are all insinuating then encourage the team as much as possible and IF 5hit does hit the fan then protest to your hearts content

Edited by Harry Chibber

If you are planning on shouting abuse during the game then you will likely distract the players and lose us the game. Trust me we will need these 3 points come the end of the season if you do all care about the club as much as you are all insinuating then losing the game tomorrow is going to bring no benefits

I would imagine that brew shouting at the players would have a worst effect than any fans will

If you are planning on shouting abuse during the game then you will likely distract the players and lose us the game. Trust me we will need these 3 points come the end of the season if you do all care about the club as much as you are all insinuating then encourage the team as much as possible and IF 5hit does hit the fan then protest to your hearts content

The players won't get destracted. They play at Park Head and Ibrox which is like 10 times louder.

We need to tell the board how we feel, there is no point in sitting back and watch brew still being at the TCS. we need to make our point loud and clear.

do you want to be responsible for getting us relegated at the end of the season? what if it comes to the end of the season and we are only a point a drift... the team needs all the help it can get at the moment and protesting at the game can only bring a negative effect on the team

Why are you so insistant that brew is the man for the job?

The team has been poor for most of the season, and I am not going to cover old ground as to the reasons why.

Why oh why oh why is there still no comment to convince us that brew should stay? From anybody?

BECAUSE HE'S RUBBISH AS A MANAGER

When was the last time you heard of a 'moral meeting' at the stadium for the players...?

certainly not under Sergi, Pele, Robbo or Christie.

do you want to be responsible for getting us relegated at the end of the season? what if it comes to the end of the season and we are only a point a drift... the team needs all the help it can get at the moment and protesting at the game can only bring a negative effect on the team

Jesus harry who will be responible for the team getting relegated not the fans the clowns in charge will be, can you really not see that, I wish I lived in your world

The team has been poor for most of the season, and I am not going to cover old ground as to the reasons why.

Why oh why oh why is there still no comment to convince us that brew should stay? From anybody?

When was the last time you heard of a 'moral meeting' at the stadium for the players...?

Sergi was pish, Christie got just as much abuse from this forum when he was in charge

but I'm not convinced that Brew is the man for the job, I just think getting rid of him at this point will do more harm than good. We are yet to have a manager since we reached the SPL that has lasted more than a season and a half... I would like to see how he gets on in the transfer market before pushing the panic button.... I've been bemused by his tactics on a few occasions but I DO think he has a good eye for a player, he was an intelligent player on the park he just needs to show that same intelligence off it

Brewster is not a manager

if he has an eye for talent he should be a scout

if he is good at team fitness, make him fitness coach...

HE IS NOT A GOOD MANAGER - AND I WILL PROTEST TO MAKE MY OWN POINTS KNOWN

Will the section G boys be taking their drum???

:rotflmao: - as far as wind-up merchants go, your right up there with the best at the moment HC. You've even managed to hook a few people.

Do you mean "wind-up merchant" as in someone showing some reason in his arguement rather before joining the lynch mob??

Sorry if I'm spoiling your moment Caley D

Sergi was pish, Christie got just as much abuse from this forum when he was in charge

but I'm not convinced that Brew is the man for the job, I just think getting rid of him at this point will do more harm than good. We are yet to have a manager since we reached the SPL that has lasted more than a season and a half... I would like to see how he gets on in the transfer market before pushing the panic button.... I've been bemused by his tactics on a few occasions but I DO think he has a good eye for a player, he was an intelligent player on the park he just needs to show that same intelligence off it

Must be a wind up, no other excuse

Christie got just as much abuse from this forum when he was in charge

1st of all CC got as much abuse??????? I think not. He had his critics sure but the distain most have for Brew is 10 times that of CC at his worst.

2nd The fans wouldnt be responsible. The manager has taken us into the precarious position. Blackburn reacted befoe things could get too out of hand. WE must do the same. And the way to let everyone know this is getting our voices heard.

1st of all CC got as much abuse??????? I think not. He had his critics sure but the distain most have for Brew is 10 times that of CC at his worst.

2nd The fans wouldnt be responsible. The manager has taken us into the precarious position. Blackburn reacted befoe things could get too out of hand. WE must do the same. And the way to let everyone know this is getting our voices heard.

go on then... who would be our allerdyce??

we dont need an allerdyce we need a competent manager end off

which would be????

which would be????

there is long list better than we have at the moment and if you cant see it, its your probelm, to be honest I cant see any worse

Edited by stevico1

Pfft. your all pathetic, nothings going to happen with the board, there all so far up their own arses with thinking the situation at ICT is "ok". And yet, the likes of not turning up to games? do you want to see the club fall behind even more, lack of attendances - lack of funds. It's the last thing we should be wanting to do. Keeping up the effort maybe be hard, considering it;s hard enough to support our own team at home games with the whole zipped up attitude of the stewarding and such how it used to be, it'd be even harder to stage a full on protest..

Edited by TheKarl

Pfft. your all pathetic, nothings going to happen with the board, there all so far up their own arses with thinking the situation at ICT is "ok". And yet, the likes of not turning up to games? do you want to see the club fall behind even more, lack of attendances - lack of funds. It's the last thing we should be wanting to do. Keeping up the effort maybe be hard, considering it;s hard enough to support our own team at home games with the whole zipped up attitude of the stewarding and such how it used to be, it'd be even harder to stage a full on protest..

brill idea lets all stand by to see it falling to ****

By that reasoning, Karl, why don't we just wind the football club up now? It would save a lot of people a great deal of bother, time and money.

We have to voice our opinions. If enough pressure is put on the club they will eventually have to act. They may be reluctant to do it, and not like doing so, but in the end they will have no choice.

Just voicing my opionion that.. boycotting games is the last thing we should do.. enough pressure.. just groups of people at the front door.. wanting to talk, it's not as if were that complex backstage and in the stadium in order for us to get in there and start talking - or something similar.

And standing and watching it fall to sh*t Stevico, that's exactly what Im saying not to do.. that'd be what wede be doing by NOT going to games or whatnot.

Just voicing my opionion that.. boycotting games is the last thing we should do.. enough pressure.. just groups of people at the front door.. wanting to talk, it's not as if were that complex backstage and in the stadium in order for us to get in there and start talking - or something similar.

And standing and watching it fall to sh*t Stevico, that's exactly what Im saying not to do.. that'd be what wede be doing by NOT going to games or whatnot.

Karl while I do think you have got the best interest of the club heart waht do we do we do sit and fiddle as rome is burning??

Arguments one way or the other will go on and on on this site and each person has a valid viewpoint. There will always be for and againsts and this subject is no different to any other but can I ask that no protest be carried out this saturday and that the memory of the man who fought tooth and nail to establish this club be remembered and respected.