FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Jake Mulraney

Hearach

Don't know if a lot of people noticed Mulraneys behaviour at end of today's game. Fisher and Meekings came over to acknowledge us then Mulraney runs up the park, jumps over some hoardings, shakes hands with a couple of Celtic fans then runs past us again without acknowledging us at all. I find this unacceptable - he is a Caley Thistle player and I don't care who the supporters were that he shook hands with he blatantly ignored the fans of the club that pays his wages. Total lack of class on his part and those of us who witnessed this were gobsmacked. 

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 2

FYI, on his way down the park he WAS applauding the ICT fans, then turned to go back down the tunnel, appeared to remember about those he then went to speak to.  he made more of an effort than 90% of the players who barely acknowledged the travelling support.  only Jake, Fisher and Josh actually made the effort to come all the way down and applaud us.

• Agree 4
  • Disagree 1

You need to remember these guys are human (and normally a long way from home). I wasn't at the game but if he applauded the travelling support then I would have no qualms with him having a brief chat with friends or family from the other end, perhaps people he has not seen in a long time. Different story if he applauds the green brigade and ignores the away support due to allegiances.

• Agree 2

6 hours ago, Kingsmills said:

A young payer trying to make his mark for ICT. Shaking hands with a couple of his mates after acknowledging the away support is hardly crime of the century. We should be baking the players not getting on their backs.

Harry Gow likes this.

• 2 weeks later...