FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

ICT -V- Rangers : matchday thread

Scotty

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going for experience then. Soak up the midfield as that's where Rangers are really dangerous - Miller being really an attacking midfielder but a poor apology for an attacker (cue: hat-trick!).

I don't expect us to win but it's about the best team we can field for a draw. It's backs to the walls time.

Looking forward to this on ART. (should also be free on Libya tv too if you can get it).

Royster on the rite is unbelievable - where exactly is Cowie playing - and why are we playing a high offside trap ?

Even a stopped clock and all that... Royster on the right has just produced the best attacking move we've made for weeks!

Edited by alternative maryhill

HT 0-0. It's been better than the last three matches, but I also think Rangers are playing in a way that suits us better - they've hardly put any high balls across the box, which is what we've struggled to deal with most recently. Couple of dodgy passes out of defence by Munro and Hastngs though. Classic Russell Duncan performance - breaks up the play superbly in midfield, but his forward passing has been criminal. Vigurs is doing well - hopefully this will convince Brewster to persevere with him now.

Rangers have been pretty poor. TBH this looks like a 0-0 game, except you always get the feeling that either of the old firm will eventually score, especially given the fact we haven't kept a clean sheet since the first game of the season.

Well pleasantly surprised - we have killed the game with 10 men behind the ball and Rangers are poor but ya can feel a bit of passion but oh fer some quality.

Esson has been confident, Rosscoe has had his usual jekyll and hyde stuff, Hastings has stuck to it; Proctor has marked Boyd very well; Granty still looks indecisive; Royster is MOM by a feckin mile; Duncan has been poor: Black average: Vigurs invisible for the most but could have got a brace.

But where is Cowie playing and why is Barrowman playing ?

We are just sneaking it on points - we have had the better chances - neither team has shown any touch of quality - but I fear that the arrival of Burke and Velieca is not far off.

Next 5-10 minutes will be vital - Smith will have given them an absolute bollicking.

Well pleasantly surprised - we have killed the game with 10 men behind the ball and Rangers are poor but ya can feel a bit of passion but oh fer some quality.

Esson has been confident, Rosscoe has had his usual jekyll and hyde stuff, Hastings has stuck to it; Proctor has marked Boyd very well; Granty still looks indecisive; Royster is MOM by a feckin mile; Duncan has been poor: Black average: Vigurs invisible for the most but could have got a brace.

But where is Cowie playing and why is Barrowman playing ?

We are just sneaking it on points - we have had the better chances - neither team has shown any touch of quality - but I fear that the arrival of Burke and Velieca is not far off.Next 5-10 minutes will be vital - Smith will have given them an absolute bollicking.

I hope you're wrong about that. I think Burke could make a big difference for them - tricky on the ball, provides natural width and we've struggled against him in the past. Smith doesn't seem to rate him, though - never understood why.