FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Morais

davieB

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He deserves his own thread as he was absolutely superb. I can't remember a debut like that before!!

Hopefully he's the spark we've been looking for. :rotflmao: :thumb04: :018:

Play him every week.

Play that second half team every week!

Lionel = pants.. What was he doing half the time?! No composure from the lad at all. Only changes I would make is taking Duncan off for Imrie and putting McBain in the centre.

Morais was superb! ;)

Yep sounds like it was a great debut by all accounts particulary as he wasnt playing in his supposed best position, from those that were there was he good apart from the goals (as if that wasnt enough)

yeah, he was just superb all-round

Edited by Kieran

I believe the plan is to give them a couple of weeks to settle in and then possibly extend their contracts beyond the end of the season. I liked what I saw today, he certainly seemed to give the whole team a lift and he put it a top personal performance. Deserved man of the match.

Great debut, and will be an inspiration to the other players but...

will Brewster quash any creativity he has, when the honeymoon is over.

That said, all things being equal he will be enough to keep us up barring the fact that he will be the subject of much attention.

Eggs in one basket syndrome.

how gathuessi play?

From what I posted in another topic

"Cant really give that much of an opinion on Gathuessi as he came on when we had taken our foot of the gas, but he was quick and had a good eye for a pass, played a great ball across goal at one point to after not giving up at the bye line."

iam so disillusioned by this thread 90% of people hve been slagging brewsters 3 signings he made last week,but as myself and a few others said give them a few games before you judge them,suprise filipe and pavel are no being raved about where as 24hrs ago they were 2 bit useless signings :rotflmao:

Edited by blackieforce

I think we have signed him until the end of the season as there is a rule for the SPL you can't loan more than 1 over 21 player from the same club so it was reported they had secured their release from Hibs and joined us.