Will Russell Regret This ?

When Butcher was appointed and got the draw against Celtic in his first game, I agreed that if he guided us to SPL safety I would wear a bloodstained England top (with matching headband) for 1 hour at work, where anyone who wanted to take a photo, could.

I've recently found out that one of the Office worker's sons is a reporter for the Evening Express... and has said that he would be well up for doing a wee story and photoshoot, if we end up safe. Drat!!

I did a similar thing for the Scotland v. Italy game last Nov, where I agreed to get a 'back, sack and crack' wax for the Sunshine Appeal Charity, if Scotland won.

I'll wait to see if we make the final before any other 'bright ideas'!!

iv got a bet with a dons fan...if we both make it through we have to grow tashes in aid of sesh maclellans legendary tash...and were not allowed to shave it till the semi's...whos with me :rotflmao:

ach its nice to dream tho isnt it, if we were all pessamists and rounded life would be boring!