FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Up Front ?

Well we have no strikers that are striking!

I think we should have a friendly game against Elgin or Inverness Ladies and get our forwards to score a barrowload - feel what hitting the back of the net is like and gain a little bit of confidence.

Had we an ounce of confidence up front on Saturday we would at least have had a replay.

what makes you think they can score against elgin or inverness ladies??? lol

How a bout a "friendly" against County?

At least lionel could get a game and I'm sure the boys would relish facing Brewster. Of course they wouldn't try to hurt his shoulder, honest!

5th Stand

its almost time for my prediction to come through, i hope you'll give me the credit when its due. IT was in the STARS

Edited by ralph milne

• 3 months later...

Well we have no strikers that are striking!

I think we should have a friendly game against Elgin or Inverness Ladies and get our forwards to score a barrowload - feel what hitting the back of the net is like and gain a little bit of confidence.

Had we an ounce of confidence up front on Saturday we would at least have had a replay.

what makes you think they can score against elgin or inverness ladies??? lol

How a bout a "friendly" against County?

At least lionel could get a game and I'm sure the boys would relish facing Brewster. Of course they wouldn't try to hurt his shoulder, honest!

5th Stand

its almost time for my prediction to come through, i hope you'll give me the credit when its due. IT was in the STARS

I've been suffering a bit from relegation depression and only just came back since a month or so. Isn't it amazing what you find when you need cheering up. Has anyone seen Craig Ralph about?