FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

We Must Beat St Mirren

kencar

Hello........................is anybody out there................,oh well, just me and the bottle of wine then.

Does nobody really care if we win or lose tomorrow?

Extremely important match and the response is ..........duh, wtf.

Should all results go our way tomorrow.........I know, how often have we wished that, but, lets face it, a great chance to maybe jump a couple of places in the league whilst (second time I have used that word today) denting our rivals pride. It's up to you Terry and the boys, please don't let us down.

Can't see us losing tommorrow, mainly because of the humping last week, the boys won't want to disappoint the fans again. St midden are awful anyway, they are feeding off our scraps and are the weakest team in the spl in terms of offensive quality, and considering the improvements of our defence (apart from the falkirk game) it seems the saintees aren't going to score.

As long as we manage to get doo doo doo eric odhiambo on the pitch then we will win and win easily.

And i feel an imrie special coming, its about time he got a goal.

they are feeding off our scraps and are the weakest team in the spl in terms of offensive quality

Dargo and Wyness are our scraps? IMO we are weaker than St.Mirren in terms of offensive quality just now and have been all season.

Edited by Iain

You may be interested to know that the summariser alongside Scott Davie who will be doing commentary this afternoon is CHARLIE CHRISTIE. That's on 92-95FM in the Highlands and Islands (94.0 in the Inverness area) and on the internet for those able to access it.

Just to plug the BBC's other coverage of ICT v St. Mirren, you will also have John Robertson on Open All Mics on 103.5-105FM across Scotland (104.9 in the Inverness area) for the whole game and updates and a full time report from me on BBC1 from 4:30.

Post match there will be a podcast from Scott and Charlie on the net and a roundup on Sports Report on all Radio Scotland frequencies at 6:30. I will also have a post match interview with Terry Butcher which will eventually find its way on to the net and possibly also on air before 6:30.

As they say ... "every kick of the ball".....

You may be interested to know that the summariser alongside Scott Davie who will be doing commentary this afternoon is CHARLIE CHRISTIE. That's on 92-95FM in the Highlands and Islands (94.0 in the Inverness area) and on the internet for those able to access it.

Just to plug the BBC's other coverage of ICT v St. Mirren, you will also have John Robertson on Open All Mics on 103.5-105FM across Scotland (104.9 in the Inverness area) for the whole game and updates and a full time report from me on BBC1 from 4:30.

Post match there will be a podcast from Scott and Charlie on the net and a roundup on Sports Report on all Radio Scotland frequencies at 6:30. I will also have a post match interview with Terry Butcher which will eventually find its way on to the net and possibly also on air before 6:30.

As they say ... "every kick of the ball".....

CC did the Setanta summarising thing at one of the Celtic games last season, I thought he was first class and would have been an automatic choice for future TV coverage.

You have to say though that CB has a terrific face for radio coverage.

Dargo and Mehmet apart from them theres no real difference in offensive threat between us and them.

Perhaps at the start of the season i would have agreed but since we signed Odhiambo and Foran and began deploying Imrie up front we have looked slightly more dangerous on the attack, added with the promising prospect of Rooney on the bench to help.

The rest of there forwards such as Hamilton, Brighton etc are pritty useless.

Dargo and Mehmet apart from them theres no real difference in offensive threat between us and them.

Perhaps at the start of the season i would have agreed but since we signed Odhiambo and Foran and began deploying Imrie up front we have looked slightly more dangerous on the attack, added with the promising prospect of Rooney on the bench to help.

Well they look about as dangerous as a smelly sock against Falkirk last week, so i hope they can improve big style today.

Table splits at 33 games, it's an SPL thing Al.

Fixtures

Saturday, 04 April 2009

Clydesdale Bank Premier League

Inverness CT v St Mirren, 15:00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, 11 April 2009

Aberdeen v Inverness CT, 15:00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, 18 April 2009

Inverness CT v Hamilton, 15:00