FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Aberdeen Roll Call

DornochJAGGIE

This will be the first Dons v. ICT game i've ever missed at Pittodrie; since i'll be in Inverness at a stag-doo next weekend.

The Pittodrie pitch is shocking just now, so i'd quite like us to consider that in the naming of our lineup. Tall strikers needed for this one methinks... Wood? Barrowman?

how many away fans do we normaly take down to aberdeen?

Anywhere between 200 and 800 usually.

I'd imagine there'll be around 400 at this game, which will still be a lot more than the usual amounts that Killie, Hamilton et al bring up.

Is the train station quite far from pittodrie?

I might go if i have enough money (+1)

only time will tell :rotflmao:

15-20mins walk, mega easy to find.

If people are arriving close to kick off, please bear in mind that there will be a minutes silence for the 16 who lost their lives last week in the North Sea helicopter tradegy. Be respectful.

i should be up for this.

i said during the week if we get a result against the buddies id show my support at aberdeen since my band has a week off.

Aberdeen next week, and hospitality in Inverness the week after!!

aye I'm going to this one on the early train I think joining up with Zoid, DornochJaggie and one other. Always a good atmosphere down in seagull cuntry. The more the better. Another couple of wins should make us safe and we know how to beat them now....

aye I'm going to this one on the early train I think joining up with Zoid, DornochJaggie and one other.

Alrigth mate. We're booked on the 10.58 train.....

What pub in Aberdeen is everyone meeting in for a pre-match swalley?

aye I'm going to this one on the early train I think joining up with Zoid, DornochJaggie and one other.

Alrigth mate. We're booked on the 10.58 train.....

What pub in Aberdeen is everyone meeting in for a pre-match swalley?

seeeeeesh army!

aye I'm going to this one on the early train I think joining up with Zoid, DornochJaggie and one other. Always a good atmosphere down in seagull cuntry. The more the better. Another couple of wins should make us safe and we know how to beat them now....

u must be andy strawberry bon bon aye?

:rotflmao: :thumb04: Not heard that for a while but aye. Few beers will be had. That trip to the Livi game all those years ago was obviously enough for you to see the light. See you on the train.... Edited by Slip1970

:rotflmao: :thumb04: Not heard that for a while but aye. Few beers will be had. That trip to the Livi game all those years ago was obviously enough for you to see the light. See you on the train....

:018: haha. oh aye i remember that game 4-3 or something. aye cya soon.