FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Losing your temper

DJS

This was heavily featured in the sports news over here in the last week or so - as their 'humour' piece - Not sure how far the video goes as I havent managed to load it succesfully yet, but in the full news item, I had to laugh when they asked him whether he needed 'anger management classes' and he said no !!!

According to the news here, its his fith 'ejection' of the season so far ...........  oh, and his team is pish as well !!!

I love the eloquent, and yet sometimes succinct way in which you express yourself Lauraness....I'm becoming a big fan.... you always seem to pull things out at just the right moment... :003:  :clapping04:

Guest Lauraness

chars johnboy...i do try my best

and rubbish cricket more like.....as if cricket wasnt poop enough as it is, a bunch of grown men dressed up as morris dancers, running about with big padded up legs and silly hats rubbing apples up and down their legs...

thats the longest thing ive ever wrote i am off to bed now...shattered nite