FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

The Final Match Of The Season

Kingsmills

Guest Muir-Jaggie

but the way ajsict92 puts it is that the fans would get a boost before the game but i do understand where your coming from ok.

What i'm saying Mahonio is that if the players know there is going to be a big crowd then it should be an extra incentive to put in a great performance, (not that i'm doubting they would put in a performance anyway). It could help them bow out of the season on a great high, which should be survival. Sorry should have been more specific

"What i'm saying Mahonio is that if the players know there is going to be a big crowd then it should be an extra incentive to put in a great performance"

Rangers 5-0 ICT Att: 49,255

Last season: Celtic 5-0 ICT Att: 56,020

Don't be a dik for the sake of it.

:rotflmao:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree big crowd would be a great end to the season. Why don't the club do what the old Caley and INVERNESS thistle and Clach did back in the GOOD OLD Highland leagueand give school kids free tickets. When we got them there used to be big crowds and Grant street and Telford Street.

If its a must win game to avoid relegation then it'll be a full house .

I dont know if i could handle going if it comes to that , :thumb04:

Every supporter would need to turn out to support the lads .

Yes & i will be there but it'll no stop me cr*pping my pants

I just wish the season was over & we knew we are deffo staying up :rotflmao:

• 4 weeks later...

Looks like that perverse part of me got it's way after all. I so wish that it hadn't !

I understand your thinking though. I can the imagine the match on Saturday is going to be an exhilarating experience and the relief/joy/* at 2.20pm aftergetting a positive result to be something unsurpassed as an ICT fan.

* Insert appropriate feeling