FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Battle Stations!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have to praise Falkirk to the hilt. They look as though they will sell out their cup final tickets by tomorrow. The cockier they get the better for us but Yogi is a very clever manager. For a while Butcher pulled us out of a hole but the same can be said for what happened to Dunfermline a few years back. He has experienced last day traumas at Ipswich and I believe Rangers. We have yet to experience that pain but hopefully nobody at the club is in denial.

Barrowman owes us one good goal. Lionel will want to atone for his sending off in the Cup. Rooney owes us a goal after his bad luck against them in the CIS Cup. Every player has to be on top form and we do need the supporters out.

They may never ever see an SPL game in Inverness again.

Train tickets have just been booked. Match tickets as well.

What train you on Ross? I'm on the half 8 train through. Bricking it.

The away end is 100% going to be sold out I reckon, as quite a few 'Falkirk fans' will be heading down from Dingwall I reckon.

There's one coming from Glasgow for it :lol:

Really its only 3 or 4 county fans on p&b that say they are coming, they are just repeating themself a bit. Wont be more than 20 county fans in their end. As for Falkirk I would have been sure they would sell out the 2,200 or so they away end holds but on their forum they are reckoning they will only take 1,000 fans up for it given the time and it being on tv :lol: suprising surely they will take more than that

There's one coming from Glasgow for it :)

*waves*

It was a bet from my flatemate who is a Falkirk fan that if it came down to the last day of the season he would give me a ticket for the game.

You will win though.

Edited by staggy4life

Lets blast out an old favourite at the end - The Merger stay aways will join in and the Tinks will enjoy:

I'VE SUPPORTED THE CALEY FOR MANY A YEAR AND I SPENT ALL MY MONEY ON WHISKY AND BEER BUT THIS YEAR I'M REJOICING LIKE OFT TIMES BEFORE AS WE NEVER WILL PLAY THE ROSS COUNTY NO MORE - AND ITS NO NAY NEVER NO NAY NEVER NO MORE WILL WE PLAY ROSS COUNTY NO NEVER NO MORE. :023:

Same one as you but i'm getting on at Elgin, as i'll stay over at my folks on the Friday night.

Same one as you but i'm getting on at Elgin, as i'll stay over at my folks on the Friday night.

Make shure that you have a damned good wash before ya leave yer parents and freshen up on the train as well.