FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

SHOCKING!

bauhaus

Unfortunatly (well fortunatly really) i wasnt at the game today but from what my dad told me it was one of the worst performances, if not the worst he has seen. Firstly he said that lionel was a liability and i am not surprised as i have said so many times i dont think he is good enough for a pub team, GET HIM OUT NOW!!!!!!! Secondly he said that the new signings were very poor and no better than the likes of duncan mcbain, infact probably worse so god only knows why they were not playing instead.

Guest SPECKY

First Oasis break up, now this. :angry:

Get Robbo and Pele back in the dugout.

Yep. Possibly one of the worst days of my life(so far).

Performance was diabolical and it wasnt helped by a gypo ref!

You always have to blame someone, just accept you were pish and be done with it!

First Oasis break up, now this. :angry:

You always have to blame someone, just accept you were pish and be done with it!

He is a caley fan, not the way they work.

First Oasis break up, now this. :(

You can hardly blame the ref for this defeat, we would have been humped no matter who was reffing the game today. all the blame is at the players and the players alone

They were an embarrassment today and need to get it sorted. How many times do we have to see Rooney run through on goal and completly **** it up

Shocking is an understatement.

We were atrocious in the first half, no probably worse than that. Who told Stratford that he was a footballer. Sanchez was hiding, Lionel, one superb block apart was pitiful although the mass booing of him was uncalled for. Absolutely woeful first half and Terry must shoulder the blame for that. We had no width and no bite and might as well have stayed in the Innnes.

Never made it today due to holidays, by all accounts we have 48 Hrs. to sign a striker. Don't get me started about Rooney !!!

We have a season of "firefighting" to look forward to, when's the last time we took command of a game and looked convincing, a few more results like this and we'll be propping up the First Division :(

Worst Caley starting 11 ever?? I think so

What would you have gone with?

Duncan for Stratford at least, Stratford has proved he is not good enough so far and at least starting Duncan would have given us expirience in this sort of game! McBain for Eagles as Eagles still looks like a headless chicken out there. I've seen players with sun in their eyes know where the ball is better than him! Cox is te only genuinely good player in the Butcher era to be signed.

Duncan for Stratford at least, Stratford has proved he is not good enough so far and at least starting Duncan would have given us expirience in this sort of game! McBain for Eagles as Eagles still looks like a headless chicken out there. I've seen players with sun in their eyes know where the ball is better than him! Cox is te only genuinely good player in the Butcher era to be signed.

Duncan or Stratford thats really hard one :(

Wish Stratford did a Duncan and had a few long shots at goal the day. I for one dont like it when Duncan does it but some spaces what Stratford got himslef into he should have had a crack.

to be fair the side has hardly changed this season so far, and played well, mediocrily, and poor in the games to now. But today was dire, some did try hard, but you need more than 3 or 4 players performing. Only plus about today was the Dee and Pars not capitalising. We only 3 points and 4 goals of the top!

Duncan or Stratford thats really hard one :(

Wish Stratford did a Duncan and had a few long shots at goal the day. I for one dont like it when Duncan does it but some spaces what Stratford got himslef into he should have had a crack.

Aye exactly. As much as I am not the biggest Duncan fan ever, he at least has a pair to shoot or make a challenge either of which Stratford had! Stratford did nothing today and when he tried it often led to a County break

to be fair the side has hardly changed this season so far, and played well, mediocrily, and poor in the games to now. But today was dire, some did try hard, but you need more than 3 or 4 players performing. Only plus about today was the Dee and Pars not capitalising. We only 3 points and 4 goals of the top!

We havent played mediocrily and poor in the games up to now.

I will give you the Ayr game that was poor but we were playing very well against Dundee and did well against Dunfermline even if as some people say we scored a lucky last minute goal but its the best time to score a goal no way for the other team to come back.

I honestly think we will be better away than at home and I think that it must have something to do with the supporters. Maybe not the people on this forum but the others in the Main Stand are just moody *****. They offer no support whatsoever it is all negative. It we score a goal but it was a fluffed shot that somebody got onto the end of and put in the back of the net Im sure they would rather have a pop at the guy that fluffed the shot than celebrate the goal

I dont see the point in them going to the match just to have a bloody good moan. We will be better away from home becuase the fans actually want to be their and will give as much support as they can rather than just sit their and slag somebody off for the one and only thing they did wrong

Even if today performance was bad (ok a hell of a lot worse than bad) we should still be trying to sing songs and find the positives to get behind the team to push them on becuase it would make on hell of a difference to a game

Maybe not if it started in the second half of todays game nothing would have made that much of a difference but at the start of the game it would have made a hell of a lot of difference. Just think back to the start of the match. How do you think the two different teams would be reacting. The County lads would be even more pumped up at the sight of their fans singing and dancing away and that would make them want to give that little bit extra, now the Caley players when they know (and im sure they know by now what it is going to be like) that the first thing they do wrong they will get slaughtered for, They wont take risks that could win a match they dont want to be slagged they want to be loved by the fans.

At half time it was clear that Munro was pissed off with the fans. When he and the rest of the team were walking off the park they were getting abuse thrown at them and just before Munro went in the tunnel. He threw his arms up and shouted get behind us then and he was bloody right. The players want us to get behind them not to slag them off. I know I have said this alot but it is bloody true

It really does make that big a difference to games even though it shouldnt becuase they are proffessionals but they are human and you always feel a hell of a lot better when people are singing about you (nice things) and that will give you confidence which we were quite clearly lacking today

For those of you at the aways games this year you will have seen how much the players appreciated the support that we gave. We have to do that at home

Anyway Whos going to Partick next week. If you are Ill see you at the ground

Goal shortages and draws will see us well adrift by Christmas unless there is some late signings in the striker department.

Dont forget Odhiambo is on his way back from being out hurt. Is there any point in getting ANOTHER striker? We already have..Barrowman, Rooney, Sutherland, Foran, Odhiambo & Imire (since TB likes to play him there sometimes).

Surely one of them can help us

Edited by WYNESS101

defo going to Partick next week with the kids. I know the players want us to get behind them but they did'nt exactly give us much to cheer in the 1st half did they? Personally I screamed shouted and sang right through the match.

yeah i know they didnt give us much to shout about in the first half but do you not think that if we had been singing and shouting from the first whistle that would have made our players feel more confident knowing that we were behind them and going to give them the support that they need

They need us just as much as we need them