FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Greetings from ICT's only ever Zambian born English supporter.

Guest jonnywigan

Guest jonnywigan

I'm a Wigan Athletic season ticket holder, but am trying to make three or four Caley Thistle games this year with the Mrs and junior (unborn at present).

Ended up as an ICT armchair supporter a couple of seasons back as a way of winding up a spetty, cocky Gers fan, and it sort of stuck.

Any suggestions of decent hotels would be greatly appreciated, as well as pubs.

Cheers

The Thistle Hotel  :003:

Nah honestly someone will probably come along and propose somewhere a lot better that doesn't flood every time it rains

Sorry to hear about the Wigan thing - somebody will probably come along and tell you about the Wiggie Billy Urqhuart link too

PS - good choice for a Scotttish club though

I live in Chorley and all the wife's family live around Ashton in Makerfield. Give me an e-mail and I will give ya the craic. I have to warn you that I am a teeny weeny bit eccentric but that should add to the fun and my Dad once spent a week in jail in Lusaka for urinating in the Zambezi.  :015: :015: :015:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jonnywigan

Cheers for he replies amigos.

Have been away with work for the last few weeks (it's in a football capacity - will tell you at a later date. Trust me, it can be funny.)

Thanks for the tips.  Mate, with a tat like that on your flat end, we need a beer.

Will email you.

Guest ICTangie

Express by Holiday Inn (2 miles from stadium at Stoneyfield - near big Tesco!) are doing an offer for ICT fans.  Click HERE and enter ICT in the Offer Code box.  I have some flyers if anyone wants one?

:sleep01: