FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Thon feckin A82

Heilandee

And if someone doesn't pull over Hamish, are you legally entitled to shoot them...?

That's just what we need here....eh Mee..?

:001: :001:

Sounds like a plan to me...

But seriously, is that what you really think the US is like?!  :010: If so, maybe you should broaden your experiences a bit. And too much weed makes you paranoid apparently  :001: Willie told me that  :015:

And if someone doesn't pull over Hamish, are you legally entitled to shoot them...?

But seriously, is that what you really think the US is like?!  :010: If so, maybe you should broaden your experiences a bit. And too much weed makes you paranoid apparently  :001: Willie told me that  :015:

Well..... Is it not the case in California one can legally carry a firearm around with them? And is it not the case in the state of Florida, one can legally kill someone with a firearm, if one feels threatened?

Presumably motorists shooting each other in road rage incidents, anywhere in the US never, ever happens..??

You too, should consider broadening your horizons......

Well..... Is it not the case in California one can legally carry a firearm around with them? And is it not the case in the state of Florida, one can legally kill someone with a firearm, if they feel threatened?

Don't know about Florida but in California you cannot carry a firearm with you. You can, however, in Arizona, as long as it's carried outside your clothes! The Wild West you might say but they have one of the lowest rates of gun crime in the US! The UK is not short of gun-related incidents these days either though, is it?

Gun crime in this area is practically unheard of. Would that not have a bearing on why you are considering a move back here..??

When Jeb Bush, governor of Florida, introduced his "shoot first" ruling around a year ago, wasn't that a newsworthy item in California?

I'm not familiar enough with Florida gun law to comment on it. I'm not sure why it bothers you so much given that you live 1000s of miles from the US. Let them worry about it. There's not much gun crime in the Highlands (the low population has some influence on this) which is indeed one reason why I think it's a great place to stay. But I was speaking about the UK. And gun crime doesn't have much to do with slow drivers on the A82 so maybe we should get off the topic!

Guest Lauraness

...........and when theirs a wee bit remotely straight road they manage to speed up just enough to prevent you getting passed then return to tortoise mode as the bends re-apear,standing on the brakes at every opperchancity.....rant over ,awa for a drink!! :drinking10:

opperchancity!!!! thats a great word..................heheheheheheheheheheheheheeeeeeeee

OPPERCHANCITY.......no so much Dundonese Jonboy , no heard it used there, but brought to my attention by the late great Sensational Alex Harvey  :notworthy01:

anyways, talking of Dundee,season starts the morn so will be off down the A9 , see whit the tortoises are like on their, guid luck against the cods,hope performance is up on last week!!

Alan, dont know if you've been to Dumpdee in the last few weeks so, if not, be warned. There are two sections of average speed cams on A90 between Perth and Errol. Limit is 40mph and cams are very strict. Heard of someone being done for 44mph.

Opperchancity may not be dundonese but the city is well full of opperchancers. :003:

SAHB were at Oban music fest last weekend.

Wasn't Maggie Bell part of the original lineup of the Corries many moons ago.

Bucket , yer mate was right enuff, SAHB played the Raigmore motel back end of last year,whilst nobody could or would try to take Alex Harveys place, as a unit they still cut it and Zal Cleminnson is still the biz.Coincidently Jonboy , you mentioned Michael Marra a couple of posts back ,his son and daughters band the Hazey Janes were backing band that night