PES V's FIFA

Georgeios

Im a mixed bag on this one, i like the way PES plays and to me seems easyer, that said Fifa has the right team names and players and to be honest hasnt changed that much year on yeat just the graphics and player...

I also like the pro game setting on FIFA, Ive been away from my xbox for about 18 mths so im just pisking it back up... over to you

i agree with that point 101, just just a plus point is all, my fav football game of all time was fifa road to world cup 98. id play that now if i could find it lol...

Whats the buttons for pes on the 360 the demo doesnt really give you the basic ones.

Thats all fifa care about is graphics. Always wanted to see a game showing rooneys chest hair :frustrated01:

Would u rather pass a white pixel from a series of 4 x 8 pixels or would you want to play a game where you play and it looks like a real football game?

Thats all fifa care about is graphics. Always wanted to see a game showing rooneys chest hair :frustrated01:

Would u rather pass a white pixel from a series of 4 x 8 pixels or would you want to play a game where you play and it looks like a real football game?

If i want to play a real football game i would dont need fifa to do it for me. I would rather play a game were the graphics arent to bad just enough to make it feel like your playing a game of football.

The only good fifa game there was is fifa 98 where it was just nice a simple

101 that the one for me too, run it down to the flag cross and someone was always there to punt it in the back of the net... Im staying open minded till ive got them both, demos arent always the finished deal...

Edited by Georgeios

• 2 weeks later...

Since I swapped my mega drive for a PS1, I have been a PES man but this is the first time since then that I'm considering swapping back. The last FIFA and PES were closer to each other in terms of game play than they ever have been. I've not played the demos yet but if FIFA is still improving at the rate it has been, then it will probably be the better of the two.