Rod Stewart

DJS

I am reliably informed that the previously rumoured Rod Stewart concert will be officially announced in the next week or so. Date scheduled is Saturday, 17th July 2010 at the TCS.

Please remember I never told you this. :D

I was in Malta fer a Scotland game and Mrs IHE decided to tag along :blink: - (first and last time :D ) - Anyway she got fed up with the Tartan Army antics and said that she wanted to go out together and get away from the riff raff - so she booked us in to this really posh restaurant - at least it served booze :)

Anyway half way through Rod Stewart walks in with a couple of minders - Mrs IHE nearly swooned - I told her not to be so nosy and not to forget that we were spending time together - anyway five minutes later she goes off to the ladies - to tart on the make up for Rod :angry:

While she is in the bogs I sidle up to Rod and whisper sweet nothings in his ear and he tells me that he is up fer it - Mrs IHE sits down and Rod ambles over to our table - "Good evening" he croons - "Are the two of you enjoying Malta" - Mrs IHE swoons - I turn to Rod and says - "No offence mate but my wife and I are trying to spend some time alone tonight" - Rod says sorry and walks away - you ought have seen Mrs IHE's face. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Anyway he comes back, buys us a drink and gies Mrs IHE a kiss and a hug :)