FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Whats your GameTag, Console and Games

Georgeios

Stick your Details down if you fancy some Gaming online.

Me

Georgeios

Ive got Wii Xbox and PS3

But only buy games for the Xbox.

Playing

COD, Fifa10, Forza and have been known to dabble in a bit of Halo3, add me if you fancy the odd game, I go on line with a few mates from work and Lossimouth, one or two swear a bit and are abit naughty in the names they call folk so thick skin needed....

I've got a PSN account - mappamundi.

Trying to get in to cod mw2 online but am fairly useless at it.

Its a weird game, when I first started playing it i was junk too, you need to stick with it when you start getting better Perks you'll start to find your feet, I use Duel UP45's, the bling perk so I can have 2 primary add ons (duel guns and the add on that fires more rounds) so when someone in front of me I just bull both triggers, alot of round go in the general direction and wala! I also have the never get tired running. Im moving on now and using the LSW somtimes too, but aye dude stick with it and use one gun untill you get the hang of the game.. LSW and the rocket launcher was my starting outfit.

I have bought my wee ones a PS3 and 7 games for xmas.....which i am keeping here...as i cant trust them to look after it at their mothers....so i might be joining the online revolution soon. Dont know anything about it all tho.....coz its been a LOOOOOOONG time since i was a regular gamer.

I'm on playstation network as caleythistle :angry:

Normally on FIFA10 and have got COD MW2, but not played that online yet. I'm pretty rubbish at FIFA..... it's no fun now that Caley are out it :angry:

I didn't buy FIFA 10 for that reason. Still play 09 now and again. MW2 is great online.