FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Pre match bonding session this Sat

RedCard

This Saturday myself and a few other potential alcoholics will be meeting in Glasgow central station around 11-11.30 for some pre match lubrication, anyone either from the Glasgow area or traveling down please feel free to join us and say hello ;)

It's also Imortal Howden Ender's 35th birthday (he looks a tad older in my opinion) so i'm sure it'll be a trip to remember :)

Hope we get a good turn out on Saturday, really think we can get a result at Killie.

Wont make it to Central for that time cause we dont get into Queen Street till 12.45 but should get to Hunter lodge for just after 2. Getting the late train home so will be around for a good few after the game in killie/glasgow. Could always get one in 'Fannys' before heading back to Glasgow!

Got an appointment for a new passport in the morning Red Card so might have some time on my hands for a small one before you get the train.

Hoping to get down to Killie in time for kick off, not too concerned about missing the hovel for a drink.

Tempted to overnight but don't fancy kipping with Johndo and sore arse :lol: !!