FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Manager of the season

Guest Mahonio

Guest Mahonio

Ok, as it is near the end of the season here is a question to keep you thinking for a while :lol: .

Who would be your choice for manager of the year in Scotland and England?

Here is mine along with the others who they beat to win it.

My Scottish one is Walter Smith due to the fact he was unbeaten in such a long time until the Dundee Utd loss last week and also he won the League cup and is on course for the league despite financial trouble. The ones he beat are, Derek Adams due to the job he's done at Dross County, Terry Butcher for turning around Caley since new year and John McGlynn for getting Raith to semis of Scots Cup.

My English one is Roy Hodgson because of a good Europa league run which is still ongoing and also for his good position in the league this year. He beat Sir Alex, Davie Moyes, Chris Hughton and Ian Holloway.

Ok, as it is near the end of the season here is a question to keep you thinking for a while :lol: .

My Scottish one is Walter Smith due to the fact he was unbeaten in such a long time until the Dundee Utd loss last week and also he won the League cup and is on course for the league despite financial trouble. The ones he beat are, Derek Adams due to the job he's done at Dross County, Terry Butcher for turning around Caley since new year and John McGlynn for getting Raith to semis of Scots Cup.

My English one is Roy Hodgson because of a good Europa league run which is still ongoing and also for his good position in the league this year. He beat Sir Alex, Davie Moyes, Chris Hughton and Ian Holloway.

For the Scottish one i would add East Sterlings manager whos name elludes me just now.

Guest Mahonio

For the Scottish one i would add East Sterlings manager whos name elludes me just now.

That would be the former Morton manager, Jim McInally.

Ok, as it is near the end of the season here is a question to keep you thinking for a while :D .

I agree but i think Roy Hodgson just beats Alex Mcleish.

I know it sound a wee bit biased, but oor Tel must be in with a shout. He had to more or less rebuild a squad, with very little money, get them to play together in a league many hadn't played in before. Got us to a cup final, beat an SPL team in the cup, pulled back a 15 points deficit to potentially win the league.

In england it has to be Roy Hodgson.

Guest Mahonio

I know it sound a wee bit biased, but oor Tel must be in with a shout. He had to more or less rebuild a squad, with very little money, get them to play together in a league many hadn't played in before. Got us to a cup final, beat an SPL team in the cup, pulled back a 15 points deficit to potentially win the league.

In england it has to be Roy Hodgson.

I was going to say him as well but as you stated, it would be a tad biased but who cares, lets add him in :025: :025: .