FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

TRANSPORT PROBLEMS FOR COUNTY - ANY PICTURES?

I would love it if they got to the final after extra time and got humiliated there instead by Raith rovers. That would be my dream scenario. Tade, whom will have signed a Bosman with us by this point, scores a hat-rick with the final goal going in of Barrowloads lady bits. Tade wheels away in celebration, lifting up his top to reveal a t-shirt with an image of Jimmy Calder pushing a wheel barrow full of bricks.

I hope it is 60-60 at full time

then county get pumped 140-139 on penalties

Slightly optamistic perhaps? :lol:

Careful dude there are some on this forum who positively detest any signs of optimism.

At risk of being ostracised, I hope they beat the Old Firm and, frankly, a COunty-Raith Rovers final would be hugely refreshing and a great thing for Scottish football.

Agree with that. im so sick of hearing from oold filth fanss that the first divison is made up of sh!te teams when they dont know its the most competitive in Scotland........though if it reaches that stage i hope they get F*cked up in the final

I would love it if they got to the final after extra time and got humiliated there instead by Raith rovers. That would be my dream scenario. Tade, whom will have signed a Bosman with us by this point, scores a hat-rick with the final goal going in of Barrowloads lady bits. Tade wheels away in celebration, lifting up his top to reveal a t-shirt with an image of Jimmy Calder pushing a wheel barrow full of bricks.

:lol: Brilliant!!

Two noble and smartly dressed Jailenders wait for the County Express to take them to the game.

hillbilly.jpg

Some of the players wives get to Hampden early to find a good seat.

redneck_cup_holder.jpg

Two of the County fans have a quick bath before the start of their big day.

redneck_wading_pool.jpg

Some supporters even took their entire house along with them.

air_stream_caravan.jpg

Though some encountered a few problems.

caravan_crash.jpg

2.jpg

News that Sellick have scored a seventh reaches C*unty's only fan left in Ross-shire. Should not have been serenading Terry then should you?

Please help.

The A9 is just over my back garden fence. Its a nice day and we'd like to be ouside, but I'm worried that the the unprecendented levels of unwashed hoardes, disease and fumes from 1950s agricultural machinery could generate a fatal gas cloud.

Should I just seal all the windows and stay inside, or is there time to build a nuclear style underground bunker?