FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

TRANSPORT PROBLEMS FOR COUNTY - ANY PICTURES?

First of all, good luck to County. You have made a mighty attempt this year to come out of our shadaow and we wish you well tomorrow. With your team getting all the publicity we can quietly go about our business.

However, given previous scoops on this site, I was wondering if any ICT supporters had mobile phone or other footage of the latest transport problems to afflict our neighbours:

''Ross County are to be cheered on by 7,000 fans in its game against Celtic - 2,000 more people than the estimated population of the club's home town.

County have subsidised a fleet of buses to take supporters from Dingwall after plans to hire a train were abandoned.''

I hope C*unty get destroyed on Saturday.. IMO a 2 or 3 -0 win for Celtic wouldn't suffice, I hope Celtic really go to town with them and it's at least a 5 goal advantage at the end of 90 minutes.

I hate the OF and would never want them to win against any other team but the ditry gypo ba5tards need to be put back in their place.. a long with Derek "Terminator" Adams... to55er!!

Oh the C*unty are 5hite...

... so f*cking 5hite!!

Leaving Dingwall can be stressful for some, so relax, take it all in and enjoy the moment, you'll be back

post-33-1270803434.jpg

There were only a handful of seats left on the Dingwall to Glasgow express

post-33-1270803466.jpg

And remember to take a change of clothes

post-33-1270803487.jpg

Oh, and make the weekend of it, take the girls along.

post-33-1270803507.jpg

Of course, if you like it, you can always move house down to the big smoke.

post-33-1270803903_thumb.jpg

And yer mum said don't forget yer toothbrush

post-33-1270806127.jpg

If you're quick, theres standing room left on the bus

post-33-1270806149_thumb.jpg

And in the evening, you can enjoy some music with a local feel

post-33-1270806213.jpg

Heres the girls ready for the night out

post-33-1270806299.jpg

Some say that their pets look like their owners, I'm not so sure

post-33-1270806549.jpg

Some even say they act like their owners, I'm still not convinced

post-33-1270806732.jpg

Meanwhile, the County Management team get on with their rigorous training schedule

post-33-1270806663.jpg

And the keeper ponders his big day out

post-33-1270806778.jpg

While back at the club, proof that they count the eyes on matchday has been leaked to the West Highland wee free press. Sources at the club have denied this, although there is always an odd number in attendance. I suppose they would get less if they counted the teeth.

post-33-1270806796.jpg

I hope C*unty get destroyed on Saturday.. IMO a 2 or 3 -0 win for Celtic wouldn't suffice, I hope Celtic really go to town with them and it's at least a 5 goal advantage at the end of 90 minutes.

I hate the OF and would never want them to win against any other team but the ditry gypo ba5tards need to be put back in their place.. a long with Derek "Terminator" Adams... to55er!!

... so f*cking 5hite!!

Harry, I like your style but I am hoping for 0-0 full time and 9 goals for Celtic without reply in extra time. Every extra second played by the dirty ones will be of advantage to us.

... so f*cking 5hite!!

Harry, I like your style but I am hoping for 0-0 full time and 9 goals for Celtic without reply in extra time. Every extra second played by the dirty ones will be of advantage to us.

Doesn't go to extra time. They'd have to fit in a replay sometime next week. Now that would put pressure on their fixtures.

... so f*cking 5hite!!

Pretty sure it goes to a replay doesn't it?

... so f*cking 5hite!!

Talk about bitter. Must have a very empty & unfulfilling life. What a pity. :lol:

... so f*cking 5hite!!

Doesn't go to extra time. They'd have to fit in a replay sometime next week. Now that would put pressure on their fixtures.

... so f*cking 5hite!!

Pretty sure it goes to a replay doesn't it?

No replays, semis and the final are decided on the day now. The latest format for the cup was introduced in the 07-08 season but I am not sure whether the fact that the semis were decided on the day was introduced then or earlier.

So like I say 0-0 FT 9-0 to Sellick aet will do me.

Approx. 7000 County fans is a pretty impressive figure although it has to include a phenomenal number of glory hunters :lol:

Yeah. Quite unreal. They usually get about 1500 at their home games, but against Hibs they got 6000. So many people i know are going down who don't even like football. Just to say they are going. Pisses me off.

Of course, others will venture down the A9 in a more traditional way ........

post-2-1270820223.jpg

post-2-1270820235.jpg

post-2-1270820276.jpg

post-2-1270820257.jpg

post-2-1270820228.jpg

post-2-1270820263.jpg

post-2-1270820251.jpg

post-2-1270820269.jpg

post-2-1270820289.jpg

This has to be the most ingenious though ....

post-2-1270820242.jpg

And this guy is not making it !

post-2-1270820300.jpg