Guest Mahonio

Guest Mahonio

Mine would be this:

Esson

Proctor, Tokely, Bulvitis, Golabek

Duncan and McBain

Hayes, Odhiambo, Foran

Rooney.

I EXPECT Butcher to maybe go along with me but change McBain for Stratford, what do you think fellow fans?

Think Statford will have the advantage over McBain with recent time on the pitch, and Bulvitas first choice for replacing Granty. Tis very important the team doesnt get too disrupted, as we need similar understanding and effort. Will take a big big effort to get past Dunfermline, as they like to pass it around, as Dee seem to have there luck back going by commentaters at Firhill. Partick seemingly pounded Dee but just couldnt score

Is Golly not out for this one as well as Munro and Cox?

Now that would be a blow....

It's a pity we never seem to know who's suspended and who isn't, until about 5 minutes before kick-off. Couldn't the official site provide us with more info on that score?

We have the luxury this week of not having any mid-week fixtures, and should benefit greatly from that.

I'd be happy to go with the same line-up that started yesterday - barring suspensions. The Pars won't be a problem if we adopt our usual approach and hit them with everything but the kitchen sink. Panic not, fellow fans - this will be yet another case of men against boys.

Edited by Johnboy

Mine would be this:

Esson

Duncan and McBain

Hayes, Odhiambo, Foran

Rooney.

I EXPECT Butcher to maybe go along with me but change McBain for Stratford, what do you think fellow fans?

That would be my selection but I reckon that TB will play Stratford in front of McBain.

Mine would be this:

Esson

Duncan and McBain

Hayes, Odhiambo, Foran

Rooney.

That would be my selection but I reckon that TB will play Stratford in front of McBain.

Yeah i completely agree with that also. Its a shame we probably won't see Roy again.

Guest Mahonio

What am i doing :ohmy::lol: , nobody usually agrees with my team line ups for games :P :lol:

I am slightly worried about this game but i usually am no matter who we play.

Rooney to score the goal(s) that get us promoted, do you all agree?

Dunfermline have overcome some considerable problems this year and are potentially the best team in the league at present with available resources. Despite their long list of injuries and suspensions they have had a great season and next Saturday will be formidable opponents. We may have relegated them from the SPL so they will seek to stick the knife in.

We were very lucky to beat them on the first day of the season and then have had two very tough games against them. Remember that everyone laughed at County.

This is not the team to underestimate especially with Grant out of the line up. County too would like to laugh at ICT whilst Dundee sit waiting to pounce.

Roy ran a good race in the Inverness Half Marathon but will be lacking match fitness. He does deserve a final game for ICT because has been a great servant. However, loyalty is not what wins Championships. It will be interesting if Bully is recalled because clearly Terry and Maurice lost faith in him after re-signing him in January.

Lionel has been off male modelling. No one knows where he is currently.

However, just in case we get cocky before the game, here is a dismal reminder of why we must not fail (two near misses will be hard to take):

P W D L F A Dif Pts

1 Rangers 38 26 08 04 77 28 49 86

2 Celtic 38 24 10 04 80 33 47 82

3 Hearts 38 16 11 11 40 37 03 59

4 Aberdeen 38 14 11 13 41 40 01 53

5 Dundee Utd 38 13 14 11 47 50 -03 53

6 Hibernian 38 11 14 13 42 46 -04 47

7 Motherwell 38 13 09 16 46 51 -05 48

8 Kilmarnock 38 12 08 18 38 48 -10 44

9 Hamilton 38 12 05 21 30 53 -23 42

10Falkirk 38 09 11 18 37 52 -15 38

11St Mirren 38 09 10 19 33 52 -19 37

12InvernessCT38 10 07 21 37 58 -21 37

It should act as a warning for Aberdeen if they lose to Falkirk on Saturday. MacGhee has been boldly predicting that he does not expect Aberdeen to be relegated. We were almost there last year but missed out by the slenderest of margins.

Same team except: Bully in for Munro. McBain in for cox. Eagle in for Odhiambo

Esson

Procter Tokely Bulivuts Golabek

Duncan McBain

Hayes Eagle Foran

Roooney

:lol:

You want to add a complete newbie to the line-up even though there are two better options in odi and sanchez?

From the Dundee message board

Posted - 10 April 2010 : 17:00:00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well done lads, great to prove a point against Partick and Mr McCall. What an inspired substitution by Chisholm, Clarke was only on for a matter of seconds and he scores with his first touch. Great win lads and two on the bounce. Although ICT got a win today, we are doing what we need to do and I am still sure that ICT will drop points. Remember ICT only need to drop two points as long as Dundee win their games and game in hand, so the race is still not over yet.

Just shows how critical it is for us to beat Dunfermline. Few thought they would recover from 2-0 down in the Alba Final but they did - still a long way to go.

Whoever plays this weekend, has to play top drawer.

Esson

Duncan, McBain

Hayes, Sanchez, Foran

Rooney

Subs: Allison, Stratford, Eagle, Ross, Odhiambo

I also want Foran to captain the side with Munro suspended...for me he is the only one leading them on the pitch most of the time anyway.

McBain is my choice, purely because when Stratford played holding midfield we leaked in 3 goals from Raith after a 5 game clean sheet streak, speaks volumes to me. Roy may not be match fit but he is tougher, gives 100% every time and he cares for the club.

Edited by ajsict92