FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Pitch invasion(s)

Murchie

Just needs to be pointed out that the message board doesn't even come close to representing what all ICT fans think so if there are a couple of posts on here saying one thing or another, it's not what everyone thinks. Remember that, the majority don't come here, so chillllllllllll, it's not serious.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I assume you were one of those who were either in the terracing by the burger van or in the stand. Basically where all the sweetie rustlers were.

Yes, I am one of the sweetie rustlers and did not invade the pitch. However as a season ticket holder who has been to all the home matches, cup and league, as well as the majority of the away games I think I have the right to celebrate how I want. And I don't want the club to incur a fine. I just hope that all those who invaded the pitch now buy season tickets, support the team through good and bad times, and don't just turn out to be glory hunters. There were quite a few "supporters" yesterday in blue tops - old scum blue tops.

Ecxuse any typing errors but now that I am home just having a wee celebratory shandy!

I ran on the pitch all 3 times. I have been a season ticket for 5 years now and i have been to every home game this season, a couple of away games, and the cup final.... Most people at the game probably had season tickets. I have been through the good and bad for a good few years now. So have most. Most Glory Hunters wouldn't take the trip down to the game. Leaves this part of your argument looking rather silly now.

Harry, you will have to take that down because it shows match action.

I thought it was only the ones recorded by the club you couldn't use?

given the number of videos or video links posted in the last few days I have decided to post this clarification of how we are interpreting our site rules ... its pretty much the rule of thumb we (mods/admin) have followed all season:

1. YouTube links

YouTube links are fine !!! YouTube have a robust policy for dealing with copyright infringement so the SFL or other copyright holders can complain to them if necessary. As YouTube videos do not use our bandwidth we have no control over the actual videos. We do however reserve the right to remove links to videos which may be inappropriate due to content or where - for example - footage that has been posted on the official site is 'grabbed' and reworked into another clip.

2. Match Action

Personally, I do not define some of the clips referred to as showing 'match action' as actually doing so as the action is merely going on in the background and the focus is on the fans. For this reason we will not delete those links unless asked to do so by club or SFL who are the ones who actually define 'match action'. Again, as most of these are on YouTube then the club or SFL will likely have them removed at source first so the link will simply stop working !!!

3. ICT 'owned' footage

Footage filmed by Andy and processed by us can only be legally shown on the ICT official website - not even on here despite us creating it for them. If we come across instances of it being used elsewhere we will notify the club and let them decide whether they wish to ask the relevant host to remove it.

It wasn't that big, even I managed to get over. It was the getting back over was the problem, thankfully the nice stewards opened a gate for me :blush: They even opened it for the full-time rush.

Alex MacLeod is the resident fence scaling expert.....maybe he could give you some tips?

Find a discarded pallet and lean it against said fence. Bear in mind though the drop down the other side could present some risk.

As an addition to the risk assessment ensure roads are not clogged up with traffick thus hindering the possibly required ambulance.

And remember....1 8ft fence + 1 pallet may = 5 day holiday in Raigmore