FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Party in the Park

dan_ict

You know what'll happen though, all these rumours will start swirling around that it'll be Sting and Paul McCartney and all sorts, and then it'll come to half time and we'll all be very excited and then to our annoyance, it'll be a novelty act of a couple ICT players doing a song, probably ending with Lionel with a harmonica solo and we'll all be disappointed. That seems to be the way these things go.

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Some people are kidding themself....Status quo playing at half time :D really. i do hope i am proved wrong. Would love to see runrig there thoough :lol:

run rig would do half time though ?? anyway , whoever it is i'm sure we'll like it, we'll like it, we'll like it , we'll like it we'll lalalalike it :lol:

Just got some clarification on the broadcasting info for those who won't be able to make the game.....

The party will broadcast live from 2pm on Saturday till KO and at HT and at full time with live interviews with Terry and the lads. MFR will do updates during the game and will have two reporters on site.

People around the world can listen online to the party at MFR.co.uk

Oh...and I'm pretty certain the band is not Status Quo :lol:

Give us a clue.

You know what'll happen though, all these rumours will start swirling around that it'll be Sting and Paul McCartney and all sorts, and then it'll come to half time and we'll all be very excited and then to our annoyance, it'll be a novelty act of a couple ICT players doing a song, probably ending with Lionel with a harmonica solo and we'll all be disappointed. That seems to be the way these things go.

"Lets all be negative!" :lol: Donnie Munro used to 'rock out' at Scotland games at the half time. Heard he does it for a tin of fanta and a hotdog.

Edited by Top Six Next Year

I don't think anyone would care to much really, no one is going to see the band anyway. It is just a bonus whoever it is, it's to see Caley lift the trophy that people are going for so whoever the band is no one will be dissapointed with the day.

"Lets all be negative!" :lol: Donnie Munro used to 'rock out' at Scotland games at the half time. Heard he does it for a tin of fanta and a hotdog.

That's not that geezer that shouts "Come On!" during the anthem is it? I find that quite cringeworthy.

I don't think anyone would care to much really, no one is going to see the band anyway. It is just a bonus whoever it is, it's to see Caley lift the trophy that people are going for so whoever the band is no one will be dissapointed with the day.

Agreed, I'm just saying that we'll be disappointed on who it is, compared to the rumours of who it will be.

Donnie Munro has a penchant for punching the air - not sure about him shouting come on though. He usually sings Loch Lomond though as opposed to flower of scotland (or mimes to it?). More to the point, is he a county fan?! They should get the squad together and record a 2010 version of bring it on home.

I don't even know what they're planning. I'm looking forward to Saturday though.

The guy that shouts "Come On!" at the Scotland games is the guy from the Corries I think.

That's not that geezer that shouts "Come On!" during the anthem is it? I find that quite cringeworthy.

Agreed, I'm just saying that we'll be disappointed on who it is, compared to the rumours of who it will be.

...as the trophy is presented to skipper Grant Munro, with another surprise feature...

The surprise is revealed in the first paragraph:

Caley Thistle will collect their SPL First Division championship trophy...

...from a chicken? Now that's clever!

Just got some clarification on the broadcasting info for those who won't be able to make the game.....

The party will broadcast live from 2pm on Saturday till KO and at HT and at full time with live interviews with Terry and the lads. MFR will do updates during the game and will have two reporters on site.

People around the world can listen online to the party at MFR.co.uk

Oh...and I'm pretty certain the band is not Status Quo :lol:

Give us a clue.

A clue.....boned.

Guest Mahonio

The guy that shouts "Come On!" at the Scotland games is the guy from the Corries I think.

Yeah and the guys name is Ronnie Browne and Renegade i am the opposite to you and love his Henman style "Come ons" and Pipe Bands, please don't hurt me though :P :P

Yeah but if he's doing a 25 yard overhead kick at the time it'll be worth paying to watch.

Yeah and the guys name is Ronnie Browne and Renegade i am the opposite to you and love his Henman style "Come ons" and Pipe Bands, please don't hurt me though :lol::lol:

For me the best bit of this year's 'Only an Excuse' was the Ronnie Browne sketch.

Especially 'Oh come all ye faithful' COME ON!

p.s. my information is we're getting 'The Long Man'

Edited by The Mantis

Paul McCartney is coming to Inverness?? :lol:

I don't want to spoil the surprise, but if you consider our Irish connections then "you too" can work out who it is.

:lol:

Jedward? lol

If good old Louis Walsh has anything to do with it you could have hit the nail on the head. :lol: