FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Party in the Park

dan_ict

I actually filled Les up with Vodka and Coke last night and he told me that it's going to be "Torridon and the Staggies" performing "We're On Our Way" live with a medley from the Dingwall Gaelic Choir as a supporting act.

How may gallons does it take to fill Les up?

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The truth is out there.

Rage against the Machine to warm up the crowd,

Oasis at half time to entertain all with their bouncebackability gig

And after the game The Pogues and the Dubliners to get the party going.

No matter who it is we will all be partying and it will be brilliant. ICT must be the only club winning promotion or a title who are doing this for the fans.

All those involved should be applauded for their efforts, and bought drinks all day and all night, along with the players after they lift the league trophy

The truth is out there.

Rage against the Machine to warm up the crowd,

Oasis at half time to entertain all with their bouncebackability gig

And after the game The Pogues and the Dubliners to get the party going.

No matter who it is we will all be partying and it will be brilliant. ICT must be the only club winning promotion or a title who are doing this for the fans.

All those involved should be applauded for their efforts, and bought drinks all day and all night, along with the players after they lift the league trophy

Aye , no a bad shout Bauhaus ! :cheer01:

Ok guys what I mean is IMHO it will be a 2nd rate act that will be aimed at the older ( main stand ) element of our support and therefore I wont be leaving the pub to be there at 2 p.m. to listen to a crud act . I dont want it cancelled , that was a tongue in cheek remark that as usual got taken out of context . Hope that clears things up for you . :lol:

You are very funny DC. None of us have any idea who it may be, but I'm sure it will be a fun day anyway. Lots going on so I wouldn't miss it for the world. I'll go down early and enjoy the party. I really hope you are stuck in the pub missing a fantastic show.

:cheer01:

So am i right in thinking that if you turn up at 2 then you are given early entry to the ground and there is a band playing? Or is all of this happening outwith the ground.

Why not arrive at 1.30 when the gates open?

So am i right in thinking that if you turn up at 2 then you are given early entry to the ground and there is a band playing? Or is all of this happening outwith the ground.

Didn't even realise they opened at 1.30. Does that mean it is inside the ground then?

Didn't even realise they opened at 1.30. Does that mean it is inside the ground then?

Of course its inside the ground , where else would it be ? :blink:

Well i heard a rumour it was in the Dundee car park as its going to be empty with a massive beer tent.

Well i heard a rumour it was in the Dundee car park as its going to be empty with a massive beer tent.

Well you heard wrong .

I heard we're all going for a BBQ on Leigh Griffiths' patio.

I actually filled Les up with Vodka and Coke last night and he told me that it's going to be "Torridon and the Staggies" performing "We're On Our Way" live with a medley from the Dingwall Gaelic Choir as a supporting act.

Was it Les Fridge you were filling up Charles? :lol:

Was it Les Fridge you were filling up Charles? :lol:

My fridge is full of vodka and coke.

Red Hot Chilli Pipers? This was mentioned by someone who guessed it could be them, they were meant to be playing up here when the New Year party was cancelled and it would be incredibly easy for them to get onto the pitch and set up during the half time period.